Cuck being Cuck is not Gay it’s Cuck

You can spin this anyway you want, yes he may be a cuck in the aspect of the role he plays. However, make no mistake, the moment he interacts with another man sexually, he is no longer hetero. Now a man can tell himself whatever he wants and be in complete denial, but it is what it is. Now this is not passing judgement, it's just shedding light on the reality. And it is fine, but you can't pin rabbit ears on a pig and call it a rabbit 🐇. But I'll leave it alone, just wanted to express my thoughts since it's an open forum. If my contribution is not welcome or has offended,then my apologies.
Hi DarkJumper,

This may seem an odd thing to mention, but if the word "consensually" could be added...

"the moment he consensually interacts with another man sexually, he is no longer hetero"

If he is no longer hetero, what is he?
Bisexual? no, he wouldn't go one to one with a guy without his wife.
Bicurious? No, he's tried it now, so can't claim its curiosity.
Gay? No, he is still attracted to women and has fucked women.
The best term I have heard to describe a cuck's behaviour when sucking a bull's cock for the pleasure of his wife is, "Heteroflexible".

Lol, the animals are smarter because they don't think. What you do is over analyze everything because you have a fear of either being labeled or causing a change in your self image into something you feel is either wrong or inferior.
Your hands do not belong to a female. So if you jerk off you must be gay because you are allowing a man to touch you sexually. YES, that is exactly how dumb your argument is.
Jerking off is not gay. Homosexual means the "same sex" and involves a comparison between the gender of two individuals. The term for wanking is monosexual.

Monosexual, heterosexual, homosexual and heterogenit were the four terms originally proposed for sexuality (when sexuality was invented in the 1860's).

If you want more details... https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20170315-the-invention-of-heterosexuality

Hi DarkJumper,

This may seem an odd thing to mention, but if the word "consensually" could be added...

"the moment he consensually interacts with another man sexually, he is no longer hetero"

The best term I have heard to describe a cuck's behaviour when sucking a bull's cock for the pleasure of his wife is, "Heteroflexible".
Good point. But regardless of what he becomes, we know what he isn't..... straight/hetero. I like that term, heteroflexible. Maybe hybrid could work too I guess. Anyway, I put enough brain power into this already lol. One thing is certain, darkjumper is 💯 hetero lol.

Good point. But regardless of what he becomes, we know what he isn't..... straight/hetero. I like that term, heteroflexible. Maybe hybrid could work too I guess. Anyway, I put enough brain power into this already lol. One thing is certain, darkjumper is 💯 hetero lol.
I like the term hybrid, as this does after all relate to breeding, but I am not sure how it would differ from bisexual.

Heteroflexible highlights that almost all activity it hetero and the term for guys that are almost exclusively gay, but have on occasion wandered into a vagina, is Homoflexible.

I never had any desire to have sex with a man. If in a threesum and I accidentally touched another man, I jerked back and apologized. One night in what I thought what was going to be a threesum changed. A black man with a huge cock pinned me under my wife so I couldn't move. Then he proceeded to ******* his cock into my mouth. It was the biggest hardest object I had ever encountered. I had never touched a man let alone sucked a cock. I gave in as I realized his power. As I sucked his cock I realized my place. He was in charge. I could only watch in envy as he fucked my wife so much better than I could.

I have never had sexual desires for another man, but if a bull demands oral fluffing or cleaning I will do what is expected. It more about pleasing my wife and the bull. It is more of a submissive thing than sexual desire. It, also, allows me to participate instead of being left out.

I never had any desire to have sex with a man. If in a threesum and I accidentally touched another man, I jerked back and apologized. One night in what I thought what was going to be a threesum changed. A black man with a huge cock pinned me under my wife so I couldn't move. Then he proceeded to ******* his cock into my mouth. It was the biggest hardest object I had ever encountered. I had never touched a man let alone sucked a cock. I gave in as I realized his power. As I sucked his cock I realized my place. He was in charge. I could only watch in envy as he fucked my wife so much better than I could.

I have never had sexual desires for another man, but if a bull demands oral fluffing or cleaning I will do what is expected. It more about pleasing my wife and the bull. It is more of a submissive thing than sexual desire. It, also, allows me to participate instead of being left out.
Would you object to the term "heteroflexible" being used to describe you?

P.S. That sounded so hot!!

Last edited:
Fetch the blindfold....

😜

If we leave it up to the individual to classify themselves, then sure. But taking the term bi, or gay or hetero for what they mean, it's easy to say you are definitely not hetero anymore. That one time you were ******, but now you have accepted it. Anyway, ok gonna eat some cake.

Why are labels required? It is just sex.
I don't think that they are required, but some people think that they are required and there seems to be a bit of tension about it which labels are appropriate.

Labels can help communicate quickly, letting people know what you are looking for and what you are not interested in.

I may be bi not gay no anal play for me, but something about the cream of my wife on a black mans dick is so exotic, I'd love to taste the depths of my wife that I cant otherwise reach if given the chance, if cleaning my wife up after or cleaning her off her bull is gay well I guess it's the 21st century so fuck it.

The most important thing is that you are yourself. You have got the right attitude x

People are driven by desires that go beyond their sexuality.

I'm bi and there were many times that I was not involved with my wife and her man of the moment because I was not asked to do anything. This was about her pleasure not mine.

Keep seeing references to Cucks that give oral to their wife’s Bull or Bulls as Bi-Gay.
I must say I have an issue with that definition, it’s neither to me it’s Cuck. It’s so different it’s devotion to the women they love . Also how else would they understand the difference between what I get from the bull compare to him .
The fact that he is not only willing but eager to feel the dominance of the black cock and understand first hand the attraction women like me have to BBC proves to me How Much My Cuck Loves Me !
So lets realize that’s many cucks not all but many only do and find satisfaction in it because it’s needed by the woman they love to complete the IR circle and strengthen their relationship.
I think you explained it completely

Hi DarkJumper,

That's a very good definition

Keep seeing references to Cucks that give oral to their wife’s Bull or Bulls as Bi-Gay.
I must say I have an issue with that definition, it’s neither to me it’s Cuck. It’s so different it’s devotion to the women they love . Also how else would they understand the difference between what I get from the bull compare to him .
The fact that he is not only willing but eager to feel the dominance of the black cock and understand first hand the attraction women like me have to BBC proves to me How Much My Cuck Loves Me !
So lets realize that’s many cucks not all but many only do and find satisfaction in it because it’s needed by the woman they love to complete the IR circle and strengthen their relationship.
Amy I terest I monster white cock 11 inch soft so I'm wanting to fuck a wife hard dominate her but also after be dominated by the husband or a friend or two I'm about thinking it's impossible

Back