Cross Dressing Reality

nicoletvslut

Male
Gold Member
I love looking at the pictures of white women of all ages with their legs spread and ready for a Black Bull to satisfy their lust with his magnificent Cock. The undoubted pleasure they receive is showing many of us white bois the need to embrace this lifestyle. We should endeavor to become more feminine and available to Black Men who would like to fuck us into submission. Cross dressing and training to become a BBC Slut is my destiny now. I'm guessing there must be hundreds of you on here, maybe thousands who feel the same and hopefully plenty of willing Black Studs to convert us. :blackheart: :lips:

I love looking at the pictures of white women of all ages with their legs spread and ready for a Black Bull to satisfy their lust with his magnificent Cock. The undoubted pleasure they receive is showing many of us white bois the need to embrace this lifestyle. We should endeavor to become more feminine and available to Black Men who would like to fuck us into submission. Cross dressing and training to become a BBC Slut is my destiny now. I'm guessing there must be hundreds of you on here, maybe thousands who feel the same and hopefully plenty of willing Black Studs to convert us. :blackheart: :lips:

I love dressing for her bull,

I think my hubby would agree with you there xx

I am definitely ready and need to be a BBC slut!

Attachments

• received_797398585285326.jpeg
    received_797398585285326.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 80
Agree with you and as a sisicuckold myself I support your thoughts

my wife has expressed interest in me staying as a man so I don't wear panties any more, but I still shave and still cum like a girl.

she was ok with me wearing a girdle. any suggestions on making my figure more fem?

Back