Cross Dressing Reality

my wife has expressed interest in me staying as a man so I don't wear panties any more, but I still shave and still cum like a girl.

she was ok with me wearing a girdle. any suggestions on making my figure more fem?
so she doesn’t want you cross dressing anymore?? If you can’t wear panties I would think a girdle would be out.

I love looking at the pictures of white women of all ages with their legs spread and ready for a Black Bull to satisfy their lust with his magnificent Cock. The undoubted pleasure they receive is showing many of us white bois the need to embrace this lifestyle. We should endeavor to become more feminine and available to Black Men who would like to fuck us into submission. Cross dressing and training to become a BBC Slut is my destiny now. I'm guessing there must be hundreds of you on here, maybe thousands who feel the same and hopefully plenty of willing Black Studs to convert us. :blackheart: :lips:
I definitely agree with you. I am much happier being feminine and need to be a COMPLETE woman! I am so happy that my wife is aggressively feminizing me

Attachments

• received_193188396945260.jpeg
    received_193188396945260.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 60
Back