Creative/embarrassing ways for a cuckold to cum?

My wife and i are in the fairly early stages of the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. Shes met with one guy a handful of times now and he even meets up with us anytime we take a trip or vacation. He fucks her for literally hours and gets her off way more than ive ever dreamed of. Its exactly what ive hoped for. She says she still wants to have our normal sex life but we have sex less than we used to and im increasingly getting handjobs instead of sex. She either makes me wear a condom or makes me cum all over my own stomach and has almost hit my face on a few occasions. It got me to thinking... what are some good ideas for how to allow your cuckold to cum. The condom handjob is a huge turn on... especially since she very rarely even gets naked for them anymore. The few times she almost shot my own cum in my face was a huge turn on too but i dont know how to tell her that lol ive read about some cuckolds only being allowed to cum if they eat it which is also a massive turn on. Any other ideas? And please no sissygasm comments as thats a definite no for both of us. Thanks for any input you can offer

My wife and i are in the fairly early stages of the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. Shes met with one guy a handful of times now and he even meets up with us anytime we take a trip or vacation. He fucks her for literally hours and gets her off way more than ive ever dreamed of. Its exactly what ive hoped for. She says she still wants to have our normal sex life but we have sex less than we used to and im increasingly getting handjobs instead of sex. She either makes me wear a condom or makes me cum all over my own stomach and has almost hit my face on a few occasions. It got me to thinking... what are some good ideas for how to allow your cuckold to cum. The condom handjob is a huge turn on... especially since she very rarely even gets naked for them anymore. The few times she almost shot my own cum in my face was a huge turn on too but i dont know how to tell her that lol ive read about some cuckolds only being allowed to cum if they eat it which is also a massive turn on. Any other ideas? And please no sissygasm comments as thats a definite no for both of us. Thanks for any input you can offer
Just a recommendation...cuck can only cum, while watching his wife getting cum in by bbc. OR...only allowed to cum while he's cleaning the bull and hotwife.

3A8C84D.gif
89700DA.gif

A long time ago, I read a cuckold forum where a cuckold I'll call Number Two was locked in chastity by his wife for a very long time.

On his birthday, he was permitted to fuck a fleshlight for thirty seconds. If he came, then he finally had his release. If not, too bad.
But that wasn't it: When unlocked, his dick was slathered in lidocane. Then, he had to wear a condom and a penis extender before he entered the fleshlight.

I think he lasted 25 seconds.

My wife only fuck her big dildo these days. While she does that I have to lick her niples and whe talk about how another guy with a big dick should fuck her. She also get very turned on lately. After she had multiple orgasms this way I love it she lay naked behound me, pounding my ass with her pelvis while wanking me from behind. Meanwhile I ask her to talk how she had sex as a young girl with several guys/men before whe met. My dick is getting as hard at he can be and my loads cumming out very powerfull. I also love to ride her naked legg while she humiliate me. When I cum this way she let me clean my mess with my tongue.

My wife only fuck her big dildo these days. While she does that I have to lick her niples and whe talk about how another guy with a big dick should fuck her. She also get very turned on lately. After she had multiple orgasms this way I love it she lay naked behound me, pounding my ass with her pelvis while wanking me from behind. Meanwhile I ask her to talk how she had sex as a young girl with several guys/men before whe met. My dick is getting as hard at he can be and my loads cumming out very powerfull. I also love to ride her naked legg while she humiliate me. When I cum this way she let me clean my mess with my tongue.
Your wife sounds amazing! 😊

A long time ago, I read a cuckold forum where a cuckold I'll call Number Two was locked in chastity by his wife for a very long time.

On his birthday, he was permitted to fuck a fleshlight for thirty seconds. If he came, then he finally had his release. If not, too bad.
But that wasn't it: When unlocked, his dick was slathered in lidocane. Then, he had to wear a condom and a penis extender before he entered the fleshlight.

I think he lasted 25 seconds.
Somewhere I saw a video similar except she set up a cheesy blow up sex doll and gave him 3 minutes. Not sure if they used the lidocane. No extender either.

It was so funny watching him still trying to hump it as she was pulling him off after the 3 minutes were up! Imagine a mommy pulling a todd ler away from some candy or toy they wanted badly.

The evil smirk as she watched and the way she laughed at him as she pulled him off.... ufff!

my wife has one bull that cums buckets, when he’s over getting some of my wife’s and her best friends pussy, they'll have him sometimes pull out and cum all over my face then her friend will grab his cock, milk it on my tongues then rub his cock all over my face spreading his cum around then have me clean his cock and lick any cum that got on her hand that was holding his spent cock. Then her and the wife will sit on each side of the bull and sip wine while playing with his spent cock and balls, usually him fingering each pussy and watch me still kneeling on the ground, cum dripping off my and drying on my face and tell me to jerk my little pathetic white wienee…..it’s the only time I’m allowed out of my cage when another woman is over but she (the other woman) loves to tease me and will sometimes get up and rub her fingers around my face and have me suck the cum off her fingers while I jerk away. If he has any cum that drools out of his cock as they play and milk him; they’ll have me crawl over on my knees and take it in my mouth, making sure I don’t stop stroking my little cock. When I cum, they’ll laugh at how little cum I produce and usually her friend will catch it on her palm and feed it to me right after i finish. Then she’ll tell me how she can’t wait to feel my tongue licking her pussy after Derrick seasons it up the way I like it…my wife just giggles and thinks it’s funny the way she teases and helps cuck me. Once I cum like this and go soft; my base ring for my chastity cage is never removed, her friend will jam the cage on my cock, gets a little rough and it hurts but she tells me to take it….she loves putting it on me and clicking that lock closed….she’ll tell us all the hush; click it and tell me, that’s the sound of this little dicky not getting ANY pussy tonight, there’s nothing but a big black cock cumming in these pussies and the only thing pink in our pussies will be your tongue licking, slurping and sucking Derricks cum all up like a good little cum slut….are you ready to watch and get your real treat?

my wife has one bull that cums buckets, when he’s over getting some of my wife’s and her best friends pussy, they'll have him sometimes pull out and cum all over my face then her friend will grab his cock, milk it on my tongues then rub his cock all over my face spreading his cum around then have me clean his cock and lick any cum that got on her hand that was holding his spent cock. Then her and the wife will sit on each side of the bull and sip wine while playing with his spent cock and balls, usually him fingering each pussy and watch me still kneeling on the ground, cum dripping off my and drying on my face and tell me to jerk my little pathetic white wienee…..it’s the only time I’m allowed out of my cage when another woman is over but she (the other woman) loves to tease me and will sometimes get up and rub her fingers around my face and have me suck the cum off her fingers while I jerk away. If he has any cum that drools out of his cock as they play and milk him; they’ll have me crawl over on my knees and take it in my mouth, making sure I don’t stop stroking my little cock. When I cum, they’ll laugh at how little cum I produce and usually her friend will catch it on her palm and feed it to me right after i finish. Then she’ll tell me how she can’t wait to feel my tongue licking her pussy after Derrick seasons it up the way I like it…my wife just giggles and thinks it’s funny the way she teases and helps cuck me. Once I cum like this and go soft; my base ring for my chastity cage is never removed, her friend will jam the cage on my cock, gets a little rough and it hurts but she tells me to take it….she loves putting it on me and clicking that lock closed….she’ll tell us all the hush; click it and tell me, that’s the sound of this little dicky not getting ANY pussy tonight, there’s nothing but a big black cock cumming in these pussies and the only thing pink in our pussies will be your tongue licking, slurping and sucking Derricks cum all up like a good little cum slut….are you ready to watch and get your real treat?

Wooooo I loveit

Hump her leg, cum in a chastity cage with a vibrator, having to fuck a fleshlight, two finger masturbation with a soft penis.
I've done several of these. when she's not in the mood to even touch my little dick on a scheduled release day, she lets me hump her leg. If she hasn't shaved, I may be able to cum, but when it's smooth, I can't cum.

I've been timed. 2 mins. I usually make it in about 1.45 sec. We not use her wand to make me cum. she has used the palm of her hands, pushed my dick in like a pussy, she'll get me really hard (4 ") and give me a ruined orgasm, use two fingers to jerk the tiny thing off, use a dildo on me to make me have a sissygasm. All of these have worked once or twice each. Most times, she'll just jerk me with one finger like a clit and I cum quick. I only cum soft now. I actually get more pleasure in it, rather than when I get hard.

Back