So, possible hotwife playdates for tonight AND tomorrow night! According to Jen, I am going to be cleaning up BBC creampies two nights in a row! Fuck, she doesn't even need my help setting up things anymore, she does it all behind my back!

As always...pics to cum!

So, possible hotwife playdates for tonight AND tomorrow night! According to Jen, I am going to be cleaning up BBC creampies two nights in a row! Fuck, she doesn't even need my help setting up things anymore, she does it all behind my back!

As always...pics to cum!
You are the man !!! Can't wait ! I am going to be cucked tonight as well, so definitely looking forward to that.
Are they different guys or the same ? Your wife seems very horny ! You lucky man

Hilarious bit from Mondays playdate was after Jen pushed my face in her creampie. After I cleaned her up I grabbed a towel and she saw it and litterally smacked the towel out of my hand so I couldn't use it!

Hilarious bit from Mondays playdate was after Jen pushed my face in her creampie. After I cleaned her up I grabbed a towel and she saw it and litterally smacked the towel out of my hand so I couldn't use it!
That is awesome ! I love how she loves feeding it to you! One guy my wife was with actually pulled out and came in my face. He had me put my face next to her ass as he fucked her doggy so I could watch it up close. All of a sudden, he grabs my head hard, pulls out and blows right in my face. He came a lot ! When he finally released me, I ran to the bathroom to clean up even though my wife was telling me to stay. haha

That is awesome ! I love how she loves feeding it to you! One guy my wife was with actually pulled out and came in my face. He had me put my face next to her ass as he fucked her doggy so I could watch it up close. All of a sudden, he grabs my head hard, pulls out and blows right in my face. He came a lot ! When he finally released me, I ran to the bathroom to clean up even though my wife was telling me to stay. haha

Holy crap that is hot!!!

So get this, Jen puts a playdate together for tonight with one of her regular boytoys, that she hasn't seen in weeks. She sets it all up and tells me. She said if I can be there she is going to rub my face in his cum, make me eat her creampie, yadda yadda yadda. I've been looking forward to it all day.

So I get a call from my boss this afternoon and they need me to come in to work for a few hours tonight. ******* of a bitch! I told Jen and SHE thinks it's hilarious. She was tormenting me all the way out the door and even walked me to my car with a ******* eating grin on her face.

So now I am getting cucked from a distance. My wife will be enjoying her married pussy getting pounded by BBC while I am stuck working. And SHE thinks it's funny as hell! What an evil bitch!

Back