You have said you enjoy the "wedding ring" fetish. Has a bull ever come on Jen's ring and made you lick it clean?
Oddly no. Not yet anyway. It's still sitting there on the bucket list just waiting to be done. It would just suck the hotness out of it if you have to ask a guy to do it, but so far no guy thinks to do it on their own in the heat of the moment.

I want to at
Always clean up whenever possible, but at parties guys are using condoms so the clean up and cuckold play takes a back seat to gangbang style fun. The cleanups are more for 1 on 1 play with guys. Though at parties I usually get side blinded with a couple of cum kisses when I'm not paying attention.
t a party like that. I love snowballs

Just popping in for a quick update. Still going to BBC parties and doing hotel meets on the weekends. Went to a party last Saturday and had a lot of fun. Sunday morning a friend made a stop by our room before we checked out and had a quickie for the road. Good times. Anyway, here's a few pics...enjoy and stay kinky.
🙌 thank y'all so much. Jen is such a pretty and sexy hotwife 🤘🖤🖤🤘

Oddly no. Not yet anyway. It's still sitting there on the bucket list just waiting to be done. It would just suck the hotness out of it if you have to ask a guy to do it, but so far no guy thinks to do it on their own in the heat of the moment.
Here's a suggestion to help check one off your bucket list. Have Jen get some of her bull's cum on the ring finger by rubbing it in his cum on her pussy. Then she holds it up to you and says, "Dave, look at my wedding ring! You better clean it up!" Then you look at the bull and say, "Oh my, this is pretty humiliating! Having to clean your cum off the symbol of my love for my wife!" Hopefully, the bull would take the bait and next time maybe he would direct deposit some on the ring, even if it is just the last few dribbles. :qos: 🦌 😄

Back