Hey Dave, I wanted to ask you, does Jen fuck you still or does she save that for her black bulls only ? She is so hot...............
She rarely fucks me. Usually when she really needs to cum and onw of her bulls isnt going to be available for a while. But I am never allowed in her mouth or ass. When I cum she will put the tip of it to her lips to catch my load without the head getting in her mouth. Then she gives me a nice cum kiss.

She rarely fucks me. Usually when she really needs to cum and onw of her bulls isnt going to be available for a while. But I am never allowed in her mouth or ass. When I cum she will put the tip of it to her lips to catch my load without the head getting in her mouth. Then she gives me a nice cum kiss.
That is so hot. At least you get to put your cock near her mouth. My wife will rub her lips on my cock till I cum (which takes about 3 seconds-lol) . She has said that she wants me to be pussy-free after the last fiasco I had. So far it has been about a month

Update!

Jen just texted me and said one of her boytoys is coming over the house tonight for some fun. It's been about a month since the last time she saw one of her boyfriends, so tonight should be a good time. And we have the house free, so no driving out of town and doing the hotel thing. A nice, quiet...kinky cum filled night at home lol.

She just came out of the bathroom all dolled up. She has her leopard print robe on, and under that, a black outfit with attached black stockings and garters in a one piece thing. Super sexy.

Of course, I feebly tried to get some and she told me no sex for me tonight, it's all for him. I'm just here for cleanup duty.

Back