Creaming on black cock

I'm not going to reply but it is interesting to see all of the men discussing the female body and its reactions to sex and every answer from big dicks to ovulation to ******* cycles. I think we women should discuss men's dicks and the prostate an issues and why some men's cum is clear, white or yellow.

Last edited:
That is what I believe, it's more about her state of mind. Has a stressful job and sometimes she is more at peace and is able to be aroused at a higher level.
I agree there are times my queen has been super wet! and other just so so and it all depends on the level of foreplay we get into.

******* cycle changes​

It’s normal for your vaginal discharge to change throughout your ******* cycle.

In the beginning and end of your period, it’s typical to have thick white discharge. During ovulation, vaginal discharge is clear and stretchy, like egg white.

If you have sex during these times, you may notice this type of white discharge. This is expected.
Are you an OBGYN?

******* cycle changes​

It’s normal for your vaginal discharge to change throughout your ******* cycle.

In the beginning and end of your period, it’s typical to have thick white discharge. During ovulation, vaginal discharge is clear and stretchy, like egg white.

If you have sex during these times, you may notice this type of white discharge. This is expected.
Yes

I'm not going to reply but it is interesting to see all of the men discussing the female body and its reactions to sex and every answer from big dicks to ovulation to ******* cycles. I think we women should discuss men's dicks and the prostate an issues and why some men's cum is clear, white or yellow.
Such a firecracker 🧨 in so many ways, lol!!!

Back