Covid 19

malizia2000

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
Hi to all. As many of u know I write from 🇮🇹. Here covid 19 is a real problem.
I don’t know what informations u have, but our scientistS say that Is very dangerous and not only a normal influenza. So stay safe.

Last edited:
What i have compiled from official sources is that it is not much more dangerous than the saisonal influenza in terms of its effects on health. The biggest risk exists for people with low resistance and higher-aged people (60+).

The real problem is how it spreads. The previous corona virus (type I) was more dangerous to health but it was much easier to control. The problem with the new virus is that it can be transmitted at the end of the incubation period, i.e. before a carrier shows symptoms, while the previous type could only be contracted from an infected person on the second or third day that person fell ill already. This means you can contract the new virus from a seemingly healthy person which makes it much more difficult to isolate cases and protect oneself.

The secondary problem is that health systems become highly stressed once the number of victims rises, and good treatment for the infected will be far harder to achieve.

i'm crossing fingers for my Italian neighbours and all other people who live in a highly contagious region. Stay at home whenever possible, wash your hands with soap and a brush multiple times a day and avoid touching your face. If you have to greet someone do it like this 🖖 instead of shaking hands, and when you coverse with someone face-to-face keep a distance of about 1.5 meters. Good luck and stay healthy!

I am self employed and travel for work. The companies I do business with are cancelling my business trips due to the Corona Virus. I have had trips cancelled up until May. I do not see this fixing itself in a month and a half. I don't think anyone should be take this lightly! If big companies and sport leagues are willing to close up and lose money, it is very serious! Everyone needs to stay safe, but do not panic!

I’m not going to sugarcoat it. These are tough times, friend. These past weeks have been like none I’ve ever experienced.

The COVID-19 pandemic we’re experiencing is unprecedented in most of our lifetimes. And while it’s certainly not the greatest disaster that could befall our nation, its ramifications hit home for every single one of us.

But see, you and I don’t deal with adversity the way the world does ( I’m sure there are people here who believe in God, but they are procrastinating their faith for the lust of the flesh). That’s because we live under the promises and protection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God has this. He’s in control of this. He’s never caught off guard when a crisis hits and He’s never apathetic about human suffering. God sees us and He cares for us.

There are two kinds of people here.
One who pray and trust in Jesus, and one who worry and panic. If you are reading this today, God is calling you and giving you a second chance. Choose wisely, choose Jesus.

In my opinion and with respect for who is suffering from this disease, this Pandemic is nothing more than mass management.
COVID-19 will not cause more deaths than influenza caused in 2019 (650,000 deaths).
A new virus that causes deaths is the favorite subject of the press and if it comes from China it is more fearsome and suspicious.
Like influenza, people will die with this plague.
But this time the great owners of the money will benefit greatly, the panic of the people is their best reward. in a few months this will end, there will be thousands of unemployed, there will be thousands of small businesses in bankruptcy, there will be thousands of mortgages pending payment.
Before answering that I am an ignorant Republican, think about it for a moment.
In 2019 650,000 people died of influenza without TV cameras. (Include USA. No just my Third World)

Last edited:
I’m not going to sugarcoat it. These are tough times, friend. These past weeks have been like none I’ve ever experienced.

The COVID-19 pandemic we’re experiencing is unprecedented in most of our lifetimes. And while it’s certainly not the greatest disaster that could befall our nation, its ramifications hit home for every single one of us.

But see, you and I don’t deal with adversity the way the world does ( I’m sure there are people here who believe in God, but they are procrastinating their faith for the lust of the flesh). That’s because we live under the promises and protection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God has this. He’s in control of this. He’s never caught off guard when a crisis hits and He’s never apathetic about human suffering. God sees us and He cares for us.

There are two kinds of people here.
One who pray and trust in Jesus, and one who worry and panic. If you are reading this today, God is calling you and giving you a second chance. Choose wisely, choose Jesus.
This is not the place for your preaching. I'm not going to your church naked, don't bring your preaching to the place where I have fun.
It is true freedom of worship. the sermon in the church and who he attends. I do not accept that you interfere when it does not correspond!

This is not the place for your preaching. I'm not going to your church naked, don't bring your preaching to the place where I have fun.
It is true freedom of worship. the sermon in the church and who he attends. I do not accept that you interfere when it does not correspond!
Everyone here is for a different reasons, to share, comment, post and to freely come and go here......etc.

We all know why we all here, but it's the sick who needs a doctor and not the healthy....

Who do you call sick? Who do you think you are? It is disrespectful that you come here and try to impose your religious mythology.
Show your face, verify yourself, act like a man!

Who do you call sick? Who do you think you are? It is disrespectful that you come here and try to impose your religious mythology.
Show your face, verify yourself, act like a man!
I was thinking the same thing about how disrespectful it is for you to come here and try and put your spin on it for your political beliefs...You, along with the rest of us don’t know ******* about this virus other then it’s killing thousands of people a day But keep pushing your political agenda on everyone Lol

Hi to all. As many of u know I write from 🇮🇹. Here covid 19 is a real problem.
I don’t know what informations u have, but our scientistS say that Is very dangerous and not only a normal influenza. So stay safe.
Stay safe and don't worry ! We shall cross this test finally...With respect and love from Romania !

In my opinion and with respect for who is suffering from this disease, this Pandemic is nothing more than mass management.
COVID-19 will not cause more deaths than influenza caused in 2019 (650,000 deaths).
A new virus that causes deaths is the favorite subject of the press and if it comes from China it is more fearsome and suspicious.
Like influenza, people will die with this plague.
But this time the great owners of the money will benefit greatly, the panic of the people is their best reward. in a few months this will end, there will be thousands of unemployed, there will be thousands of small businesses in bankruptcy, there will be thousands of mortgages pending payment.
Before answering that I am an ignorant Republican, think about it for a moment.
In 2019 650,000 people died of influenza without TV cameras. (Include USA. No just my Third World)
Can we talk privately ?

I was thinking the same thing about how disrespectful it is for you to come here and try and put your spin on it for your political beliefs...You, along with the rest of us don’t know ******* about this virus other then it’s killing thousands of people a day But keep pushing your political agenda on everyone Lol
April 4, 2020
CORONA 4_4_20.jpg
Data obtained from the World Health Organization (WHO)

Last edited:
i don't think so. Also i would like to know about your sources. TY
If you have time to read reliable information, I leave you two links to the official website of the World Health Organization.

Please read the numbers and compare them over time.
There are countries like Chile with fatality rates close to 0.7% of those infected. There are others for example USA with a 3.49% (4/4/2020) case fatality rate for those infected.
I understand your concern since not all countries in the world do things well.

Last edited:
If you have time to read reliable information, I leave you two links to the official website of the World Health Organization.

(...)
I understand your concern since not all countries in the world do things well.
Thanks for the links. i'm not "overly concerned" and there is no need to panic but i believe it's unrealistic to think of the crisis being over in 4 weeks or so, like you said. More realisticly it'll last until late September or October this year. Other experts said it could well be extended until mid or end of 2021, depending on how governments and people will react to the challenge.

The numbers, no matter how "official" they may be, can't show the full picture. They only capture the tested cases. The number of actually infected people who are not captured is naturally far higher. There are deaths that are simply not linked to CoV-2 because their reason is either unclear or just not published. A lot of how harmless or severe an individual infection will develop also depends on the availability of health care systems that attempt to cure it. If those are stressed and pushed past their limits (like it was/is the case in Italy) the death rate will be far higher. We can and shall avoid that it comes that far!

That's why everyone should stick to official recommendations like physical (not social ;) ) distancing in order to keep health systems effective. - The spread of the virus is still growing exponentially! :(

Back