couple need bulls

Hello, we are a couple. My wife, 27, and I, 30, are looking for a bull to be a stable lover. We need a bull that knows about the cuckold lifestyle, an authentic bull that can turn my wife into a true hotwife. This is only for men really interested in a stable relationship we don't want storytellers or entertainment people we want a genuine cuckol lifestyle. Stay away from people who only want to talk without having real intentions. we have terms and conditions
interested write to DM our profile is still under construction we are new here no cybersex no blablabla only real
Hope you find someone .. can add a truly wonderful dimension to your marriage

Hello, we are a couple. My wife, 27, and I, 30, are looking for a bull to be a stable lover. We need a bull that knows about the cuckold lifestyle, an authentic bull that can turn my wife into a true hotwife. This is only for men really interested in a stable relationship we don't want storytellers or entertainment people we want a genuine cuckol lifestyle. Stay away from people who only want to talk without having real intentions. we have terms and conditions
interested write to DM our profile is still under construction we are new here no cybersex no blablabla only real
As one who looks for genuine people, I noted that five months after you first post, what you seek is consistently stated, but you are still constructing your profile, and have never said or answered when asked WHERE you are so 'seriously' looking.

I don't identify sincerity by being listed as 'verified' or 'real' or 'gold' standing but by clarity of speech/interaction.

As one who looks for genuine people, I noted that five months after you first post, what you seek is consistently stated, but you are still constructing your profile, and have never said or answered when asked WHERE you are so 'seriously' looking.

I don't identify sincerity by being listed as 'verified' or 'real' or 'gold' standing but by clarity of speech/interaction.
Well said 👏

Where are you located? Real bull here

Back