Covid 19

Thanks for the links. i'm not "overly concerned" and there is no need to panic but i believe it's unrealistic to think of the crisis being over in 4 weeks or so, like you said. More realisticly it'll last until late September or October this year. Other experts said it could well be extended until mid or end of 2021, depending on how governments and people will react to the challenge.

The numbers, no matter how "official" they may be, can't show the full picture. They only capture the tested cases. The number of actually infected people who are not captured is naturally far higher. There are deaths that are simply not linked to CoV-2 because their reason is either unclear or just not published. A lot of how harmless or severe an individual infection will develop also depends on the availability of health care systems that attempt to cure it. If those are stressed and pushed past their limits (like it was/is the case in Italy) the death rate will be far higher. We can and shall avoid that it comes that far!

That's why everyone should stick to official recommendations like physical (not social ;) ) distancing in order to keep health systems effective. - The spread of the virus is still growing exponentially! :(
i don't think so. Also i would like to know about your sources.

As long as we maintain personal hygiene and social distancing we can beat covid 19..

Love from india
It's physical distancing, not social! And most probably we won't beat it. Not in the short run at least. :(
But no need to panic also. ;) Stay healthy!

Back