Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!
We've definitely thought about it. We're parents so can't really think of a way it would work in reality, but we know of some folks that "shacked up" together at the beginning of quarantine to ride it out together. My wife's response was a pouty "no fair!" Will probably remain a fantasy for us for the foreseeable future.

*le sigh*

We tried it for extended periods when I was married but never had the opportunity or circumstances to have her regular lover move in but to be honest, we werent there, it never entered our conversation or minds I don't think as we hadn't been married long when I shared her and we finally did find a black lover she fell in love with. Looking back we did invite him over for weekends and she invited him to stay manytimes without consoluting me and insisted either we all sleep together or she would ask me to leave them alone. She would openly admit to me at first in private then infront of him how her pussy belonged to him and how much better he fucked her than me, demanding him to cum inside her infront of me and then humiliating me while I sucked him in front of her both verbally and having me compare myself to him in a demiunative way. We discussed what would happen if she got pregnant, though she wouldn't do it intentionally we both admitted should it happen, whether I agreed or not, she would have his baby and he would be a part of ours and the babies life going forward and in that scenario, be prepared to accept she would feel expected to keep having sex with him as the babys *******. It was always important with a long term lover staying for weekends or long periods of days during the week for me to witness them having sex and while he was there, accept his place as her preferred alpha lover instead of me and hopefully feel normal and casual with him fucking her pussy and her choosing him sexually over me while he was there and feeling secure and safe admitting her urge for have sex with him and how much she wants him regularly and enjoys seeing me show her and him how much I accept them sexually by serving them in front of her. Living together just didn't happen then but occasionally one would stay a weekend or during a week or even a full week with us on and off with me occasionally letting them sleep together alone at night to bond with me sleeping in the spare bedroom or her leaving me at night in our bedroom for his room only a rob on and even sometimes after we went to bed getting up and bringing him into our bedroom and them having sex. Waking up in the morning to her sucking his cock and me getting them a towel or water. If it was an extended stay over many times I would draw a bath for them, sometimes undressing them both and guiding him into her while telling her I loved her and her telling me she loved me and holding my hand while telling him to cum inside her and then telling me afterwards how much she loves him too.
A finely told and plainly honest account. Albeit tinged with sadness, from my point of view at least.

Clearly your wife called all the crucial and ultimately decisive "shots" from the beginning, but at the essential erotic and emotional levels, especially while her black lover was fucking her in front of you, you obviously got off on knowing he was completely taking her from you and arousing her and satisfying her in the ways a full-blooded woman needs and that you knew you had no hope of providing for her, and that consequently she fell in love with him and his cock, very likely some time before she confessed it to you.

The same thing happened to me when I somewhat fearfully introduced to my childless wife my until then secret black athletic 19 year-old agonisingly handsome bisexual suck-and-fuck buddy I had met when he was 17.

The crucial difference between your situation and ours is that since my buddy, with my eager consent and loving hands-on co-operation, barebacked my wife three times beside me on our marriage bed that fateful night I introduced him to her and despairingly watched her falling in love with him in the very act, the three of us have lived continuously in an extremely sexual and romantic wife-sharing menage-a-trois.

My buddy is now the legal husband of my ex and has fathered several beautiful children for her.

On top of that the versatile homosex between him and me has become more frequent and way more satisfying for us than it was when we first teamed up.

It is matured love-at-first-sight between my wife and my buddy, first powerfully and very beautifully enacted before my very eyes during that long fuck-filled night I introduced them to each other, that has won through and endured to this day, much to our mutual joy.

How very differently things might have worked out for you and your wife and her lover if he had fallen in love with her as deeply as she fell in love with him, obviously very physically to begin with.

Are you and your wife still together and threesoming with her lover?

Or is she meeting with him for sex without you present, with or without your consent?

Last edited:
sure if he has a good income, does housework and is a good cook along with a few other skills and i will even give him all the oral he desires . If you do not contribute you will not last

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
Why not just have a sexy, hot AF, very horny live-in girlfriend? You would have full access to her too, 😈

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
I would love that. I have always wanted to have a Black man move in and be the man of my house. Ideally he will feminize me and allow his Black friends to come use me like a white whore for Blackmen to use control and fill with Black man cum. But in reality I think it is possible but I don't know how likely it is. But I know I will gladly have a Black man move in as long as he is Daddy and I am his sissy slave and he is a good lover to my wife.

Back