Couples or Women you've converted

Over the past few years, I've converted one or two hotwives. They both started out the same way, husband wants to see his wife fucked by BBC and she's not sure. We meet up for drinks and get acquainted and eventually find a good time for things to get heated up but that can take time.

My last hotwife (J) was incredibly fun though. After talking with them for weeks and a night at the bard her husband (B) invited me back to their place to talk and get to know them better and I agreed to follow him in my car, BUT only if his wife rode with me. She blushed heavily but agreed if her husband was OK with it, which he was. While driving back, J and I talked more and eventually I asked her how she was feeling about this whole situation. She admitted that she was nervous about the whole thing, since she had never done anything like this before. I asked her if she meant hotwifing or fucked a black cock. She turned bright red and said both. She told me it was her husband's idea and she was reluctant to try because she was afraid it would harm her relationship. I told her that I'm here to go at her pace and if she felt uncomfortable she could stop me at anytime.

I'm not sure if I put her at ease or if the drinks started kicking in, but she let out a sigh of relief, smiled and put her hand on my leg. I jokingly said "if you're trying to sneak a feel all you have to do is ask." She showed her soon to be signature devilish grin and responded with "so can I?" I said of course and she reached into my jeans and pulled out my semi erect cock. I saw her eyes get wider as she felt it grow in her hands before she started stroking it nice and slow.

She said "wow you're much bigger than (we're going to call her husband B)." She started stroking a little faster before
admitting she wanted to feel it in her mouth as she stared to lean towards my cock. Surprising to her, I stopped her and told her to call B. She asked why, and I told her I wanted her to tell him what she was about to do so he could hear it all. She was a taken back and started to get nervous again. I reassured her everything would be alright and told her to trust me. She pulled out her phone and calls B.

He asks if everything is OK and assures him everything is fine, but like a good husband he hears how shakey her voice is and asks what's wrong. She looks at me and I nod at her, so she takes a deep breath and says "Well, we were talking and one thing lead to another and now his cock is out and in my hand....and....well....I kinda want to suck it now but I want to make sure it's ok with you first." I swear to this day, i saw B's car swerve a bit as I heard him say "Omg yes". She proceeded to suck my cock the rest of the 5 minute drive to their place while he was on the phone the entire time. After getting to the house we had some of the hottest sex I've ever had, while her husband watched and eventually joined. From that day on she seemed addicted to my BBC and we had an amazing couple of months together before I unfortunately had to move to TX.
Here's a pic from the car that night
f1c4dc0b-1ace-40ee-bc25-75bdb7f3f18d.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a white guy, not a cuck or a perv, but I have introduced two female friends to a black guy, who I became friends with when we met when I was swinging!

i dont see it as converting! for me it was helping a freind exp a pleasure or a fantasy! be it i/r or two white people, i would have done the same! its about experincing new things that sometimes people cant always do! one of the girls i worked with was 19 and the other was a 30+ yr old who had a very bad exp with her ex

Back