Convincing wife

I need some advice.. my wife and I are married for 14 years with one kid, for so long I have tried to convince my wife to embrace the hotwife lifestyle as I also love to watch her with other men..

At first she was really against it and would get upset, then eventually came this friend of hers that was texting and flirting for 2-3 years and i convinced both of them to do it. This guy had a gf and a kid, but according to him the relationship was falling apart and there was no love, so kind wanted a long term affair. We did it a few times..like 30, but turns out the guy was not being 100% honest with her and was seeing other girls on the side.

Wife always had mixed feelings the first few times doing it, felt dirty and used, but after the 3rd time onwards she will enjoyed the sex.

When the guy broke her trust she just cut all ties with me. And even the gf of the found out and confronted my wife.

Anyways after a few years I tried to convince her again with one of my friend, we have a one time thing and it really messed her up again. She then started accusing me that I ****** her into this and that she doesn’t want this. That normal men would never share their wives and that I’m not right in the mind etc.. So I dropped the whole thing completely and was ok to live with my fantasy in my head.

Now recently, an old friend of hers which go way back before me, who chats with her occasionally, non sexual…has shown some interest in her and she seems to really like this one on her own. I have tried to talk to her about the idea of having a long term affair and she engaged and seemed willing, but has also revealed that she doesn’t feel comfortable with me being around or having threesomes, and that if it would happen, she would go have sex and then she can tell me about it.

Says she loves me and would even cut all communications with this guy to prove it, but she feels like a toy that I’m just playing with to make myself happy.

Now, I’m glad that she finally managed to have some attraction to this guy on her own and I see something really different from the past guys. Like this one she really enjoys talking to.

How do I convince that it’s ok for me to be there and make her feel comfortable with me and to stop being so judgemental. I really love her. Id do anything for her. One thing is for sure is that she told me she will always choose her family over another man. And that she will always love me.

Please let me know if you have anything in mind or have possibly gone through such an experience before, that can help me try to convince her that she doesn’t have to overthink or feel dirty or uncomfortable with me being there, or even think I’m a psycho for wanting this.

just my opinion....

when a hubby insists that he be present, get to watch, participate or get details after a one-on-one is more about him than about her.

i knew being present would intimidate my wife & she wouldn't feel she could really let loose & enjoy the experience.

my wife's idea of giving me details is; "i sucked his dick & we had sex".

if that's what makes her comfortable & happy, i'm all in.

I have only watched one time in person in the 5 years she has been with her boyfriend.
It is about her pleasure and relationship. I would love to be there a lot more, but if she says no, she means no.

luckily much of it is filmed for me to watch later.

Let her guide the ship. support her however you can with this man.

I have many lovers and sometimes we ask my husband to watch but most of the time my men want me all to themselves.Which I understand completely,when Im with them they want me to be loving them and I do as hard and crazy as I can!The intimacy level is so much more intense when my husband is not around.So he gets sent home quite often,and he has grown to understand over the years and accepts that other men are fucking and breeding his wife.

I have many lovers and sometimes we ask my husband to watch but most of the time my men want me all to themselves.Which I understand completely,when Im with them they want me to be loving them and I do as hard and crazy as I can!The intimacy level is so much more intense when my husband is not around.So he gets sent home quite often,and he has grown to understand over the years and accepts that other men are fucking and breeding his wife.

It's absolutely the same for me. I generally meet my bull alone. However, my husband has been able to hear me being pounded violently a few times. What he could never give me... and what real sex means to me.

It's absolutely the same for me. I generally meet my bull alone. However, my husband has been able to hear me being pounded violently a few times. What he could never give me... and what real sex means to me.
Hell yeah honey!!!!! I love fucking a guy with everything Ive got,hardcore love making!!!! I get so into it when Im alone with my lovers and I wanna make love and look deep into their eyes when they release and cum in me!When my husband is there it kind of holds me back a little.He gets to watch sometimes when Im just fucking a guy for just the fun but I have quite a few lovers that like the way I get when we’re alone together and with those men we send my hubby away lol most of them like to pick me up at home and I leave my husband at home!Then we have a romantic night and they take me to their house and we make love the way it should be and they rock my world 💋

Sprichst du dabei auch lautstark über deinen Mann und feuerst deine Lover an?!
Wenn man als Mann sowas hört wird man verrückt aber wahnsinnig geil!

Back