Couple with Asian wife interested in exploring

Hello,

We are a couple both in our late 30's in the Toronto area. Wife does not have any experience but has expressed interest for BBC. A few years back when I first told her about my fantasy, she got very upset and said she cannot do it. Years have passed and I brought it up again, and she seems to be thinking about it now. Not sure what the next step is or how to proceed. I would really like to explore it with her.

She is 4"11 and 95 pounds now. In those pics maybe 115 pounds lol. Older pics :)

Last edited:
Hello,

We are a couple both in our late 30's in the Toronto area. Wife does not have any experience but has expressed interest for BBC. A few years back when I first told her about my fantasy, she got very upset and said she cannot do it. Years have passed and I brought it up again, and she seems to be thinking about it now. Not sure what the next step is or how to proceed. I would really like to explore it with her.

She is 4"11 and 95 pounds now. In those pics maybe 115 pounds lol. Older pics :)
View attachment 4494073View attachment 4494074

Hello,

Is she into it now ?

How have things progressed? My wife is also Asian from Toronto. We live in California now and I've been working the concept of being a hotwife into her mind for several years. She seems to be warming up but still too shy to really explore. Would love to hear how it's going for you two.
Hey. Not much progress to be honest. We talked about stuff like we were at a wedding this summer and there was a guy flirting with her. I told her I imagined her going up to the hotel room with him, having sex, and coming back to me. She said she thought about the same. She hasn't really initiated much though. I told her that it would be hot if we went to a club together, she got hit on by guys, flirted and danced, and gave out her number to one she really liked. She replied with "what club? it's covid, everything is closed". That was it...I mean, yeah, everything is closed, but I meant when things open up, and they will open up one day.

I asked her if she would consider making a profile on an online dating site or app. She said no...

Not sure how else to approach it.

Hey. Not much progress to be honest. We talked about stuff like we were at a wedding this summer and there was a guy flirting with her. I told her I imagined her going up to the hotel room with him, having sex, and coming back to me. She said she thought about the same. She hasn't really initiated much though. I told her that it would be hot if we went to a club together, she got hit on by guys, flirted and danced, and gave out her number to one she really liked. She replied with "what club? it's covid, everything is closed". That was it...I mean, yeah, everything is closed, but I meant when things open up, and they will open up one day.

I asked her if she would consider making a profile on an online dating site or app. She said no...

Not sure how else to approach it.
Hmmm, sure sees like she's interested enough to take your lead.
If you find a guy on your own that you think she'd like and one day he's at the place you're going out to dinner or a club and you "know" him, you have an excellent chance that she'd go along with your direction. Unlikely she'd be the proactive one. But, if you introduce them and have him join you so they can get acquainted and then during the evening tell her something like, "when you were in the bathroom, he said he thinks your (whatever you know she loves to hear)." If she reacts favorably, push through one step at a time. Just plan ahead so you have plenty of runway to have time at home or a hotel with the two of them. Happy to discuss more...

Hmmm, sure sees like she's interested enough to take your lead.
If you find a guy on your own that you think she'd like and one day he's at the place you're going out to dinner or a club and you "know" him, you have an excellent chance that she'd go along with your direction. Unlikely she'd be the proactive one. But, if you introduce them and have him join you so they can get acquainted and then during the evening tell her something like, "when you were in the bathroom, he said he thinks your (whatever you know she loves to hear)." If she reacts favorably, push through one step at a time. Just plan ahead so you have plenty of runway to have time at home or a hotel with the two of them. Happy to discuss more...

Those are great suggestions. I want to find a guy on my own, but I kind of want to ask her first if that is ok? Should I ask her? Or just find one anyways and start off very slow and casual?

Those are great suggestions. I want to find a guy on my own, but I kind of want to ask her first if that is ok? Should I ask her? Or just find one anyways and start off very slow and casual?
She seems to be going along with your suggestions up until you ask her to do something. You will need to be the man and lead her. When it comes to sex, her submissive side will come out and in the right situation, you'll be able to lead her right into the hands of a man that she knows you approve of and he will need to compliment her and also be assertive. Give her constant reassurance and if the first time or two doesn't work, keep trying. She may want to say no a few times, just to test the waters and see how you react. Always be positive and reassuring so she doesn't feel that she could me making a mistake that could hurt your relationship.

She seems to be going along with your suggestions up until you ask her to do something. You will need to be the man and lead her. When it comes to sex, her submissive side will come out and in the right situation, you'll be able to lead her right into the hands of a man that she knows you approve of and he will need to compliment her and also be assertive. Give her constant reassurance and if the first time or two doesn't work, keep trying. She may want to say no a few times, just to test the waters and see how you react. Always be positive and reassuring so she doesn't feel that she could me making a mistake that could hurt your relationship.
That is great advice. I will try looking for someone. If we click I will proceed to maybe introduce him to her, but I will also tell her I met someone etc.

Hello,

Let me plant a seed in your FLOWER BOX ...
You are just a darling ...bb

Hello,

She's sexy!

Back