Couple seeking EDUCATED MUSCULAR HUNG (in cleveland)

Now I see 🤔 why some of you put " Educated". And I am not clowning. But I wondered why these couples care about educated black men. Just want to be fucked right. But some of y'all just don't real or can't read or just see a post and just respond. Read and understand when that qas posted. Some of these ads have been posted by people who don't even be on here no more. Dude will reply and double down with some pictures and what not. Bruh the post is like 15 years old 🤣🤣🤣

lol. I'm for it. It keeps the cleveland post alive, but he could have legit posted a new one lol. Oh well, where those Cleveland wives at though? Some of us be looking! ;)

This site is a hit or miss. They will be on here looking .... The minute you hit them up, they want to run a full background check on you and all that 🤣. They went from being very horny to all the sudden they wanna FBI check you and all that 🤣🤣🤣🤣. We just wanna get our sick wet. I mean some of educated too. Smart 🤓. We use proper English when the time calls for it. I mean I mean... Where the REAL ones at? Not the Fakes one who wants you to be VERIFIED but they don't even have a picture 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️. I'm done 😜

Back