Couple heading to Miami soon looking for fit, hung and classy

boisecouple

Couple
Real Person
From
ID, US
My husband and I are thinking about heading to Miami sometime in the next couple of months and are looking for partners for me. I'm a curvy MILF with a big round ass. We're planning on spending some time at Haulover nude beach and at the Rooftop Resort. I LOVE fucking super well hung men who are super fit and muscular (no bellies sorry) while my husband watches and videos. We're not into the "pathetic" husband cuckold stuff, we just like to have a little extra fun now and then. If you're interested, you need to be clean, disease and *******-free (other than 420), fit, HUNG, and able to carry a a good conversation. I love my nude beach time and know my way around a big cock! Anyone out there? Let's plan some fun!

Attachments

• IMG_8383.JPG
    IMG_8383.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 345
  • IMG_8376 2.JPG
    IMG_8376 2.JPG
    819.1 KB · Views: 343
  • IMGP4295.jpg
    IMGP4295.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 354
My husband and I are thinking about heading to Miami sometime in the next couple of months and are looking for partners for me. I'm a curvy MILF with a big round ass. We're planning on spending some time at Haulover nude beach and at the Rooftop Resort. I LOVE fucking super well hung men who are super fit and muscular (no bellies sorry) while my husband watches and videos. We're not into the "pathetic" husband cuckold stuff, we just like to have a little extra fun now and then. If you're interested, you need to be clean, disease and *******-free (other than 420), fit, HUNG, and able to carry a a good conversation. I love my nude beach time and know my way around a big cock! Anyone out there? Let's plan some fun!
When will you two be coming to Miami

hott

Back