Couple new to the cuck lifestyle

cuckoldcpl77

Couple
From
US
Hello,

We are a 44yr couple currently exploring the idea of having a third in our sex lives. My wife absolutely loves what we call bbc training with her marcus dildo and butt plug on occasions. I am ready to move forward with her finding a black bull and she is wanting but timid of the idea. So for now we are just hoping to find new friends on here to help coach us in the right direction to find and get into mfm. She prefers to find a hung black gentleman if we are to try this lifestyle out. He is straight and considers himself as a cuck-in-training but mostly a watcher. Let us know your thoughts, thanks! :)

Louise & Jay

Attachments

• AC8C4CBA-F9DC-4442-8D13-E937398772FF.jpeg
    AC8C4CBA-F9DC-4442-8D13-E937398772FF.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 7A6194C8-826B-49DB-A621-EEECAE40B0EE.jpeg
    7A6194C8-826B-49DB-A621-EEECAE40B0EE.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Between this interracial site and actual swinger sites like adultfriendfinder.com and sls.com you can locate and chat directly with bulls in your community.

Be sure to Bert them well for all that is important to you like the size of his bbc, his personality, and compatibility! It's ok to meet the guy for a beer or a coffee just to see how he really is.

If you fail to vett thoroughly then you get what you get at your door!

Hello,

We are a 44yr couple currently exploring the idea of having a third in our sex lives. My wife absolutely loves what we call bbc training with her marcus dildo and butt plug on occasions. I am ready to move forward with her finding a black bull and she is wanting but timid of the idea. So for now we are just hoping to find new friends on here to help coach us in the right direction to find and get into mfm. She prefers to find a hung black gentleman if we are to try this lifestyle out. He is straight and considers himself as a cuck-in-training but mostly a watcher. Let us know your thoughts, thanks! :)

Louise & Jay
Hello,

Louise & Jay
wow, this sounds like it will grow into a thrilling life, this sexy wife will love it, i hope hubby can adapt to his role quickly.

Hello,

Louise & Jay
HI BBC HERE

wow, this sounds like it will grow into a thrilling life, this sexy wife will love it, i hope hubby can adapt to his role quickly.
He will become hooked on BBC also once he gets tired of beating his meat and being a "watcher" (Lol that even some sounds like some creep *******) once he sees the pleasure that big beautiful cock gives his wife the love of his life and he doesn't throw a pity party for himself when he realizes that he has never and will never be able to make her feel the way that black cock made her feel. He has to look at it not from a jealous perspective or anything like that but looks at it through logic and uses some common sense, and looks at it as a New foundation a new starting point for the love and the relationship that he has with his wife! I also recommend a Chasity cage for the husband, and get it on him as soon as possible once you control his dick you control everything. Like I was saying my wife was hardcore from the f****** door with me and I would not trade a minute of it for anything!

Back