Couple ghosted me!

I met couple yesterday in another app, We have exchanged so many messages about likes/dislikes/pics etc.
They particularly said, don't back off, we are preparing ourselves.
I traveled and went to the location, I texted that I reached booom.
No response from that onwards.
Not responded to me messages/calls.
Waited for almost 45 mins and then i turned myself back.

Feeling really pathetic about people, I just wanna ask them why ? why ? why???
They could've told me at least before I start :(
Feeling really bad, though there's nothing wrong from my side but still I'm feeling very very down.
I don't understand why people do this to other people.

Dear Indian couples, if you don't have dare to stand on your feet and say to other guy that you can't make it, I suggest you to keep day dreaming and don't try to do your fantasies in real with other people.

They are more than likely fake. I recommend doing video chat in an instant messenger with female half being on camera to verify early on within a 2-3 days of talking. I wouldn't spend more than 2-3 hours talking before verifying if you want to meet.

You could also verify by saying you both can take a photo doing something the other asks them to do in photo. But there is always a possibility that this might be faked.

I have definitely been there a few times being ghosted. It is why normally I am very strict or even harsh when it comes to how I deal with those I communicate with.

I met couple yesterday in another app, We have exchanged so many messages about likes/dislikes/pics etc.

Feeling really bad, though there's nothing wrong from my side but still I'm feeling very very down.

Dear Indian couples, if you don't have dare to stand on your feet and say to other guy that you can't make it, I suggest you to keep day dreaming and don't try to do your fantasies in real with other people.
This site is 90% people who do not live up to what they claim. Now you know you have to be careful. The few people who back dey ******* up here are very few. Anyone claiming to be an Indian couple on here, and they tell you meet up with them, run for the hills or get them to come to you.

Last edited:
This site is 90% people who do not live up to what they claim. Now you know you have to be careful. The few people who back dey ******* up here are very few. Anyone claiming to be an Indian couple on here, and they tell you meet up with them, run for the hills or get them to come to you.
It's on every where, not just this site.
Yeah, whatever you said is true, only 10% have guts to do what they claim.

We need a list of the no show so others know , I had it happen twice ,but have met some great ones , even a app phone number works

We've only had to meetings and both men showed up as agreed. Maybe it's because we insisted to meet for lunch in a public place before deciding to go forward. I'm sure it could happen to us any time though.

Why run for the hills

Yes they will dm u show interest then just ghost these sites and others are for hookup but it seems they do everything but that it defeats the purpose

If the drive is about an hour or so, wait at home till they say they are there, then head out. But I have had my share of no-shows as well, I just made the best of it since I am already there.

That would of pissed me off

Yup.. not this site.. almost every this type of site has got fake cpl and single..
We also lost hotel booking amount because singles disappeared in last moment.

Back