Could this be the start?

Hi everyone. I haven’t posted in a long time because I have basically given up on this being anything but a fantasy. Recently someone started snap chatting my wife, because he thought she was somebody else. Well evidently she thought he was me flirting with her so she wanted to continue and she’s really been enjoying it. Last night she found out that it wasn’t me, and she seemed genuinely upset, but I told her as long as she was honest with me I didn’t mind at all. I know they are still snapping today and she has been in a crazy flirty mood. She says she will tell me everything later, when our ******* isn’t around. Could this be the start of something more?

Last night she was crazy in bed and she was the one who brought up my fantasy and wanted to play through it, and even mentioned being with a black guy with a huge cock, AND seemed to take it seriously for the first time ever.

Would love some advice on the situation.

Seems like the right time to make a move, select a guy possibly from this forum. Obtain a photo and it need not be nude. She will indicate her interest, if it's positive ask her about chatting with that guy. If it gets that far stay involved but let her make the big moves. Let her ask him for cock photos if she wants them. If she wants to send nude shots to him take them for her. I can only say the females i knew through swinging seemed to respond better to situations supported by their spouse or mate. Fear of rejection after is most women's biggest objection to being with another man.

Seems like the right time to make a move, select a guy possibly from this forum. Obtain a photo and it need not be nude. She will indicate her interest, if it's positive ask her about chatting with that guy. If it gets that far stay involved but let her make the big moves. Let her ask him for cock photos if she wants them. If she wants to send nude shots to him take them for her. I can only say the females i knew through swinging seemed to respond better to situations supported by their spouse or mate. Fear of rejection after is most women's biggest objection to being with another man.
Thanks so much for the advice. That was the plan for sure. She just started really flirting Tuesday so I’m letting her get it all under her belt with nothing but support and praise.
Hell, she always got pissed about bringing up my hotwife fantasy but last night she did and she told me today to send her some stuff that I was looking at. I may direct her here.

After all of our conversations over the past two years, she is no talking about doing some research. The guy said he has experience with cuckolding, and she is now asking questions about it. She wants to do some research.

While I am more interested in a hotwife/stag dynamic, this seems like we are really making some progress

After all of our conversations over the past two years, she is no talking about doing some research. The guy said he has experience with cuckolding, and she is now asking questions about it. She wants to do some research.

While I am more interested in a hotwife/stag dynamic, this seems like we are really making some progress
(y)

she will take a black dick soon it sounds like

she will take a black dick soon it sounds like
It would be amazing. I was talking to her last night and she was telling me how she got herself off the other night (she never masturbates), and she sent me the following video that got her hot.

She has NEVER even wanted to watch something like this let alone get turned on by it. I see it as progress.

Hi everyone. I haven’t posted in a long time because I have basically given up on this being anything but a fantasy. Recently someone started snap chatting my wife, because he thought she was somebody else. Well evidently she thought he was me flirting with her so she wanted to continue and she’s really been enjoying it. Last night she found out that it wasn’t me, and she seemed genuinely upset, but I told her as long as she was honest with me I didn’t mind at all. I know they are still snapping today and she has been in a crazy flirty mood. She says she will tell me everything later, when our ******* isn’t around. Could this be the start of something more?

Last night she was crazy in bed and she was the one who brought up my fantasy and wanted to play through it, and even mentioned being with a black guy with a huge cock, AND seemed to take it seriously for the first time ever.

Would love some advice on the situation.
just say you want to see her blacked and are willing to help

Back