Could a woman be a cuck?

I am a black woman that wants to watch a black man breed white women and hunt white women for a hung black bull. I also like being humiliated and would eat her cream pie.would I be considered a cuck?
Well, not necessarily. Me and friend of mine use to use and fuck white women all the time. But they know their place, so no it does not make you a cuckold.

I am a black woman that wants to watch a black man breed white women and hunt white women for a hung black bull. I also like being humiliated and would eat her cream pie.would I be considered a cuck?
Yes, but it's not the same as a white man being a cuckold.

Thanks for the follow and the like. If you ever want to chat don't be a stranger. Due to your privacy settings I cannot initiate a chat with you. Have a great day and I hope you find what you are after on this site.

Could a woman be a cuck? Of course! "Cuckquean" is the term. ;)

"Interracial cuckquean" would be an appropriate term, if you, as a black woman, liked to share a black man, or your husband or boyfriend in particular, with non-black (e.g. white or Asian) women.

Sounds hawt to me BTW. :hot:

I'd tell you privately as you don't allow private messages, so thanks for the like. :bounce:

Why the fuck haven’t we crossed paths, I’ve been looking for black women like you since joining here.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/why-don’t-we-have-a-sub-section-for-black-female-cuckqueans.216039/

Back