Converted to black only

I am divorced; always str8 top for women all my life except between marriages I experimented with other white men but not "thrilled" bc my "manhood" was almost always larger (8" thick) & better looking than the guys who picked me up so I never went "DL" during both marriages; but I found every woman wanting me to get her off-responsible for both her & my orgasms. After being married (2nd wife) 20 plus years, she wanted a divorce bc she had been having an affair for years with a married teacher at my ******* school; after my divorce, I dated white women but wasn't thrilled....eventually I went on some trans sites; 1 Filipino T-Girl turned me & I've been a bottom bitch ever since; I quickly discovered black masculine men lived white masculine submissive ass & I've been "black" ever since. During Covid, I trained my pussy to accept black cock & I have black dudes calling but I'm selective...i like to please him (whomever) when it's right..not compulsively like a lot of bottoms. I'm a firm believer in the BNWO for all white families. White males aren't me ; only black cock can satisfy white women & white beta bois like me. On the street, I'm totally str-masculine but in the sheets, face-chest down, ass up, back arched so black hard thick cock can breed my pussy raw (I'm on medication to stay negative but I love to put a tampon in my seeded pussy to hold black seed in...then I quietly suck the heavily seeded tampon later on to taste my black daddy's seed all through the night

I am divorced; always str8 top for women all my life except between marriages I experimented with other white men but not "thrilled" bc my "manhood" was almost always larger (8" thick) & better looking than the guys who picked me up so I never went "DL" during both marriages; but I found every woman wanting me to get her off-responsible for both her & my orgasms. After being married (2nd wife) 20 plus years, she wanted a divorce bc she had been having an affair for years with a married teacher at my ******* school; after my divorce, I dated white women but wasn't thrilled....eventually I went on some trans sites; 1 Filipino T-Girl turned me & I've been a bottom bitch ever since; I quickly discovered black masculine men lived white masculine submissive ass & I've been "black" ever since. During Covid, I trained my pussy to accept black cock & I have black dudes calling but I'm selective...i like to please him (whomever) when it's right..not compulsively like a lot of bottoms. I'm a firm believer in the BNWO for all white families. White males aren't me ; only black cock can satisfy white women & white beta bois like me. On the street, I'm totally str-masculine but in the sheets, face-chest down, ass up, back arched so black hard thick cock can breed my pussy raw (I'm on medication to stay negative but I love to put a tampon in my seeded pussy to hold black seed in...then I quietly suck the heavily seeded tampon later on to taste my black daddy's seed all through the night
Damn that’s hot !!! Sucking his sperm and your ass juices out of the tampon is very hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back