Controlled Cuck, Torced/Trained

ilik2x

Couple
From
KY, US
We know about most cuckolds that are started by the man and it seems that most cucks that are pussy free was there own idea from being or feeling inadequate etc...
I think many here would love to hear about cucks from the other side of the spectrum. Who has been controlled?
Examples:
1. Maybe FLR where the wife turned her hubby into a cuck slowly with out him knowing.
2. One guy was changed into a cuck by a black man that was very good at mind game and over time the husband was turned into a cuck before he knew what was happening and by that time the black man had his wife.
3. The other post here where “Bull trained me to prematurely ejaculate”.

Most all these situations the cuck did not now what was going on but ended up liking or love the result but I also have herd of some that are not sure of the situation they have been put in.
I find it fascinating when BF/husband can be changed, mind controlled or brainwashed especially when its done without them knowing whats going on but made to love it. As we all know the brain is our biggest sex organ. Well... at least for us white guys. Lol
Love to hear from other about what happen to you. Have fun and be safe.

******. Not Torced. Is there a way to edit the title?

Last edited:
I may have introduced the idea of cukoldry to my Lady when we first met but She loved it . It fit us and She is taking more control everyday.
I was married over 20 years and grew more and more submissive but she was disinterested . I was allowed to fuck or cum any time I wanted
just about yet I was miserable . Eventually I was widowed and in my second relationship I needed to tell my lady who I was completely.
She researched it and loved the idea . She didn't think we could survive without it and unlike Fantasy which is immediate in your head .
It took time . And over time I was denied .. A landmark day or evening was when she said ..If you waste my time fucking without making me cum I will beat you . So one day I slipped into her ....She said ..Go head Fuck me or else ... I said could we please go upstairs to the bed . When we got thee I knew full well I probably wasn't going to be able to fuck her good ...She said if you don't make me cum you will get beat for 2 minutes straight ... Well I got beat counting out the seconds and stopping 50 times ...until my ass was red . From then on I was allowed in her twice a year which is now hardly ever . we play with chastity and her current Bull situation is progressing . He is more Dominant towards me . She and They want to watch me suck and get fucked by a man or trans . My sexuality is controlled by her . It is getting more intense from being denied masterbation , to being denied to only anal orgasms ... anal orgasms locked ,,,and now completed hands free anal orgasms , No touching or shaking my cage . So this has trained me more and more over time to desire a butt plug, cock or a strap on to get off. I still say I am not bi or gay but outside of licking her pussy sex for me is watching her helping her and enjoying her pleasure which I nervously love . We may have a Bull right now but haven't found the right BBC that fills all of our wants.

I definitely led my husband in to it - little by little without him realizing my end goal. First I made him my submissive sexually, then little by little I introduced different things in to our sex life that became more and more sissy focused - him shaving all his body hair, buying sexy women's lingerie for him to wear, introducing pegging, spanking, then cum kisses, cum clean up, cock cage, making him masturbate for my viewing pleasure. I knew I needed to train him before we were married so once we were I could do whatever I wanted to. Eventually on our wedding night I cucked him with our sexy black best man.

I definitely led my husband in to it - little by little without him realizing my end goal. First I made him my submissive sexually, then little by little I introduced different things in to our sex life that became more and more sissy focused - him shaving all his body hair, buying sexy women's lingerie for him to wear, introducing pegging, spanking, then cum kisses, cum clean up, cock cage, making him masturbate for my viewing pleasure. I knew I needed to train him before we were married so once we were I could do whatever I wanted to. Eventually on our wedding night I cucked him with our sexy black best man.

Very sexy! And so clever and devilish 😈

Married my husband 6 years ago and we stated cuckolding a year before.

Before we started dating my husband was seeing a Domme for two years. He did not know when he started that her favorite kink was turning straight men bi and sharing them with some of her male friends.

Over two years she slowly groomed him. Pegging, consuming his cum, sucking cock, to eventually deflowering and sharing him.

Men can be trained and their minds rewired.

Married my husband 6 years ago and we stated cuckolding a year before.

Before we started dating my husband was seeing a Domme for two years. He did not know when he started that her favorite kink was turning straight men bi and sharing them with some of her male friends.

Over two years she slowly groomed him. Pegging, consuming his cum, sucking cock, to eventually deflowering and sharing him.

Men can be trained and their minds rewired.
I was trained by a domme too, she made me happily bi

You’re evil. ;)

I am sure he is so very happy that you took charge and did that to him. Sounds like a perfect way to start off a great marriage. You women have so much power and its a shame that most never know the power they hold.

Back