Confusion

my girl was black only, but recently found a hung white guy and started seeing him regularly. It would seem she just enjoys having sex with anyone who isn't me. Especially if they are hung. Thoughts??

my girl was black only, but recently found a hung white guy and started seeing him regularly. It would seem she just enjoys having sex with anyone who isn't me. Especially if they are hung. Thoughts??
It would help forum members IF you'd take a few minutes and fill out your profile. That way the comments (at least some of them) will be sincere in responses.
• are the 2 of you married or just dating?
• are you saying your lady is denying you sex? That she doesn't enjoy sex with you?
• how old is she?
• are the 2 of you living together?
If the two of you aren't married, maybe she's letting you know that she wants to date other people, besides you. If you're living together now, maybe its time one of you move OUT.
If she's young, she's just doing what any normal person her age would do, "sampling the fruits of life" ...
If she's denying you sex, you should ask WHY and try to fix it.

See where all this is going? We need more info on your situation IF we are to have any chance at offering suggestions.
Maybe your NEXT post here should be about your relationship.
Mac

Back