CONFLICTED CUCKOLD

One of our first "meet & greets" my wife and I had with a potential bull, led me to be quite confused.
It was at a forest preserve in Chicago. I thought we were basically just going to say "hello" and then leave.
But after my wife and the stud were talking awhile, he told me to "get on your knees". After repeating it, my wife said
"Just do what he says, baby". So I did and was introduced to my 1st facial. Seeing me covered with cum, wifey said, "Oh, my God!
That is so gross... how could you let him do that to you?"

I didn't know how to react. She had just told me to "Do what he says". Now she blaming me.
Meanwhile, to make things worse, the black stud just kept laughing and laughing at the situation.
Of course, two days later... he fucked the ******* out of her and became her bull.

Attachments

• so gross.JPG
    so gross.JPG
    807.2 KB · Views: 217
Fun and fantasy are later things
First comes respect and understanding
If you don't like just say no. Bull has no rights to make decisions.

In our case we make decisions not bull or other guy. If he is not comfortable he can leave immediately or we will kick him out. Its mutual respect and fun
Somewhere i have already mentioned
Its your coffee shop
Coffee is free , bulls can come and ******* it for free but don't act like you are the owner of the coffee shop

Seeing my hubby's face covered and dripping with spoo probably should have made me feel sorry for him. Instead, I could actually feel my pussy getting wet. I can't help it if I was turned-on by a good looking alpha male that just bested my husband. I kinda knew then and there that I wanted to get fucked by him. I had to wait a couple of days but it happened. After me and Trey did a little weed, he got up, took me by the hand and marched me into our bedroom.

Hubby waited outside for a good hour or so. By then, the damage was done. "New ownership" had taken place. I was another man's bitch now.
Hubby allowed it to happen by letting me get high and allowing a big black dick into our house and marriage. I still think about that day in the woods and how pathetic he looked wearing Trey's load. I guess I just lost all respect for him, making it easier for another guy to step-in and be my master. I'm just trying to be honest.

- Christine

Seeing my hubby's face covered and dripping with spoo probably should have made me feel sorry for him. Instead, I could actually feel my pussy getting wet. I can't help it if I was turned-on by a good looking alpha male that just bested my husband. I kinda knew then and there that I wanted to get fucked by him. I had to wait a couple of days but it happened. After me and Trey did a little weed, he got up, took me by the hand and marched me into our bedroom.

Hubby waited outside for a good hour or so. By then, the damage was done. "New ownership" had taken place. I was another man's bitch now.
Hubby allowed it to happen by letting me get high and allowing a big black dick into our house and marriage. I still think about that day in the woods and how pathetic he looked wearing Trey's load. I guess I just lost all respect for him, making it easier for another guy to step-in and be my master. I'm just trying to be honest.

- Christine
You were a smart woman to tell hubby to do what the bull told him to do. You emasculated him forever with one load. You have my admiration, Christine.

My Wife/Mistress has enjoyed stroking off Her Men into my mouth and all over my face dozens of times......this is the lifestyle that I've accepted.....it's what She wanted......it's what we all wanted......it's my place to serve Her, Her *******, and their Men....
That is so fucking hot.

It seems clear that you knew he would suck that cock and of course he did. He wanted to be a cuckold and you made it happen. And you got to be fucked by a real man. Good for you!
I think many wives would be surprised at how readily their hubbies accept becoming cuckolds and how easily they can be persuaded to suck cock. That certainly was true in my case. My wife sensed that I wouldn’t resist and she was correct.

Ive had several women sit with my wife and watch me service a BBC until it exploded in my mouth and/or all over my face and yes, every time i still feel a bit of shame and a little part of me always thinks, if it wasn’t for this tiny little piece of ******* dick between my legs, I’d be the alpha getting all the blowjobs and pussy.

But, I have a little white dick and because of this, i feel sexually like a beta and when i see a big black cock hanging down soft that’s longer/bigger than if I’m hard….and it’s soft, wife there now telling me to or not, I just want to drop to my knees and service that cock.

My wife and the women that have watched me suck black cocks and not only swallow but savor every drop of the cum, it makes them so horny they can’t stand it. My wife has hitachi magic wands and those things are buzzing and the girls moaning like mad when I’m giving good sloppy head to the black cocks that fuck them regularly.

Its no different than alpha heterosexual men that like watching two good looking lesbians go at it. I think a lot of women, if they lose their sexual inhibitions and dont’ worry about what society thinks about them sexually, enjoy and crave kinky, erotic, nasty, filthy types of sex as much or more than most men. I know my wife is this way and the friends she introduced I’ve watched fuck black men in our house are just like her. One of her close friends that’s over the most claims to be 100% straight and would never, ever lick pussy. Guess what, in the heat of the moment, I be watched her just go crazy 69ing my wife, both of them getting BBC and watched her suck and slurp the cum out of it after the guy finished in my wife…..which pissed me off because that’s my cum but my wife did insist she kiss me and let me taste it on her lips and in her mouth!

Ive had several women sit with my wife and watch me service a BBC until it exploded in my mouth and/or all over my face and yes, every time i still feel a bit of shame and a little part of me always thinks, if it wasn’t for this tiny little piece of ******* dick between my legs, I’d be the alpha getting all the blowjobs and pussy.

But, I have a little white dick and because of this, i feel sexually like a beta and when i see a big black cock hanging down soft that’s longer/bigger than if I’m hard….and it’s soft, wife there now telling me to or not, I just want to drop to my knees and service that cock.

My wife and the women that have watched me suck black cocks and not only swallow but savor every drop of the cum, it makes them so horny they can’t stand it. My wife has hitachi magic wands and those things are buzzing and the girls moaning like mad when I’m giving good sloppy head to the black cocks that fuck them regularly.

Its no different than alpha heterosexual men that like watching two good looking lesbians go at it. I think a lot of women, if they lose their sexual inhibitions and dont’ worry about what society thinks about them sexually, enjoy and crave kinky, erotic, nasty, filthy types of sex as much or more than most men. I know my wife is this way and the friends she introduced I’ve watched fuck black men in our house are just like her. One of her close friends that’s over the most claims to be 100% straight and would never, ever lick pussy. Guess what, in the heat of the moment, I be watched her just go crazy 69ing my wife, both of them getting BBC and watched her suck and slurp the cum out of it after the guy finished in my wife…..which pissed me off because that’s my cum but my wife did insist she kiss me and let me taste it on her lips and in her mouth!
I know your story.....my Wife/Mistress has had me "entertain" nearly all of Her friends......some of them have even joined in for some strap-on fun with me....

Quite well said. Those of us with tiny equipment seem to be natural betas. I tried to be an alpha and was a miserable failure. As soon as I sucked my first cock I knew and accepted what I was. I also knew that I eventually would become a cuckold and I am.

- Christine
here is a hubby trying to please his wife & he turns out to be the bad guy.

it's too bad husbands are not mind readers.

if anyone can understand why a round pizza is put in a square box & cut in triangles, you, might, be able to understand women. even then, its not guaranteed.

You were a smart woman to tell hubby to do what the bull told him to do. You emasculated him forever with one load. You have my admiration, Christine.
I think that everyone involved knew that hubby would do what he was told. He just confirmed it. He wanted to be a cocksucking cuckyboy so he made it happen.

View attachment BBCmasterfacefuckandthroatpieWalmartManager.mp4

Ok, I'm gonna check this site more. I miss my racist looking cuck now that football season is back. He's not gay, he just came to watch the game. I ****** him to come to the room after I finished taking a halftime piss because of the beer he brought me. I've had a few drinks and I'm tired of him saying what he won't do. No more nice guy faggot, suck it. Resisting only makes me grab hair and face fuck harder, but he knew that. I never got to play with is wife, that's what were meeting to discuss the first time. It was my idea to invite him to my apartment tho, I knew what he wanted, it wasn't just to watch me and his wife.

One of our first "meet & greets" my wife and I had with a potential bull, led me to be quite confused.
It was at a forest preserve in Chicago. I thought we were basically just going to say "hello" and then leave.
But after my wife and the stud were talking awhile, he told me to "get on your knees". After repeating it, my wife said
"Just do what he says, baby". So I did and was introduced to my 1st facial. Seeing me covered with cum, wifey said, "Oh, my God!
That is so gross... how could you let him do that to you?"

I didn't know how to react. She had just told me to "Do what he says". Now she blaming me.
Meanwhile, to make things worse, the black stud just kept laughing and laughing at the situation.
Of course, two days later... he fucked the ******* out of her and became her bull.
Nothing wrong with what you did, any white guy should do the same.

Back