Confessions of a mature lady

puls

Male
My husband and I got married very young. There was love, passion, children. Then the children grew up, left. We stayed together. Of course, the former passion has passed, love has remained, but... as a relative. My husband is a little older than me. Then I liked it, he took care of me like a baby. Now I understand that a man's sexuality disappears earlier. If in my youth I treated sex coolly, then with age the desires in me only flare up, but my husband could not fully satisfy them. It got worse when my wife's potency fell. I tried my best, my husband also tried to satisfy with cunnilingus and various toys, but everything was wrong. On the outskirts of consciousness, I dreamed of a young, elastic, large dick. Even at night I dreamed of naked men with a riser. I woke up with a wild desire, and then I couldn't sleep for a long time.

Once I registered on a dating site under someone else's name. Many men called me to themselves, promised to make me happy with sex, but none of them attracted me. Once a young man wrote to me, handsome, well-groomed. I was wary of his message. He said that he was interested in mature women and sent a photo of his dick. I got wildly excited and my hand ******* reached for the crotch. I looked at his dick and cummed violently. I really wanted to take it in my mouth and suck, lick this trunk. Oh! I wrote to a man, but I said I couldn't do it because I'm married. The guy replied that he would not mind if her husband was present at these caresses. I immediately stopped correspondence, but forgot to leave the site, but took up household chores.

A week later it was my birthday, I entered the most "berry" age. We didn't expect guests, we decided to celebrate it together, a romantic dinner. My husband congratulated me with a huge bouquet and said that he had prepared a special gift. The doorbell rang.

- Who can it be? - I ******* escaped, I wasn't in the mood to meet the guests, and everyone had already congratulated me.

- Honey, sit down, I'll open it myself, it's a surprise! - and he winked.

We have already cut a bottle of wine, I was positive and relaxed. The door opened, and a young man with a bouquet of scarlet roses, the one I corresponded with, entered the hall. My heart was pounded furiously.

My husband smiled and said:

- Meet Roman, my friend, and this is my wife Larisa or Lolochka.

I was confused, but Roman quickly calmed me down:

- I found out that it's your birthday and came to congratulate you, your husband doesn't mind.

With these words, he handed me a bouquet, a shiny box that I didn't even guess to unpack, and a bottle of expensive cognac. I'm not a fan of strong drinks, but out of excitement I decided to ******* this amber *******. The cognac turned out to be very soft and pleasant. The heat spread quickly over my body, I got ******* and couldn't think about anything but what was in Roman's pants. He moved closer to me and ran his hand between my legs. I looked at my husband. But he only smiled complacently and said:

- Relax, honey, today is your day!

The novel split me very quickly and also quickly undressed himself. When I looked towards my husband, I saw that he was also naked and rubbing his penis. Finally, Roman dropped his boxers and his tense phallus appeared in front of me. Oh! He was great: with a large head and swollen trunk veins. The man sat down in a chair, while his dick stood up vertically and swayed appealing.

- Come to me, Lolochka! - Roman called. - Do whatever you dreamed of.

As hypnotized, I knelt down and crawled to the chair without looking away from the desired dick. At first, I gently ran my fingers over the winding veins of the young trunk, very carefully pulled down the foreskin and exposed the shiny crimson head. Then I hugged my dick with my palm and inhaled the smell that caused me a wild, primitive desire. I felt my crotch swollen, the lower abdomen whined sweetly, and my vagina began to ooz. And then came the very moment that I dreamed of in hot dreams: I touched the wet head with my lips, ran my tongue around my neck, rubbed my bridle. I played with my tongue in all the depressions, then began to suck the head and gently caress the trunk with my palm.

f11be874d8c0e11197d86.jpg

At the edge of my eye, I saw that this picture excited my husband as well. He also knelt down right next to me and closely watched my caresses that I gave to the young male. Her husband's breath became intermittent, he rubbed his penis, which was also filled with *******, although he never gained its former elasticity.

310b3b13b5994c57a49bb.jpg

And I got more and more excited. Thick moisture was already flowing out of me. I lowered my second hand down to my clitoris and began to caress it, bringing the moment of discharge closer. At the same time, I swallowed a young dick deeper and deeper. I wanted him to be as deep as possible in me. The large head had already reached my throat and then I felt a spasm of the laryngeal muscles. They hugged the penis tightly. I started moving. Roman moaned and took his dick out of my mouth. Immediately, the muscles of the vagina and perineum began to contract. Sweet languor reached its peak, I finished violently. The last thing I remembered was how a tight stream of sperm filled my face with breasts. My husband was also filled with sperm. A moment later, he also finished.

2fc7b8aa9d75eda3a1ed6.jpg

Only then my husband admitted how he accidentally opened our correspondence with Roman, read it and got wildly excited. He really wanted to see everything I wrote about. Then he sent Roman a message and invited him to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband and I got married very young. There was love, passion, children. Then the children grew up, left. We stayed together. Of course, the former passion has passed, love has remained, but... as a relative. My husband is a little older than me. Then I liked it, he took care of me like a baby. Now I understand that a man's sexuality disappears earlier. If in my youth I treated sex coolly, then with age the desires in me only flare up, but my husband could not fully satisfy them. It got worse when my wife's potency fell. I tried my best, my husband also tried to satisfy with cunnilingus and various toys, but everything was wrong. On the outskirts of consciousness, I dreamed of a young, elastic, large dick. Even at night I dreamed of naked men with a riser. I woke up with a wild desire, and then I couldn't ******* for a long time.

Once I registered on a dating site under someone else's name. Many men called me to themselves, promised to make me happy with sex, but none of them attracted me. Once a young man wrote to me, handsome, well-groomed. I was wary of his message. He said that he was interested in mature women and sent a photo of his dick. I got wildly excited and my hand ******* reached for the crotch. I looked at his dick and cummed violently. I really wanted to take it in my mouth and suck, lick this trunk. Oh! I wrote to a man, but I said I couldn't do it because I'm married. The guy replied that he would not mind if her husband was present at these caresses. I immediately stopped correspondence, but forgot to leave the site, but took up household chores.

A week later it was my birthday, I entered the most "berry" age. We didn't expect guests, we decided to celebrate it together, a romantic dinner. My husband congratulated me with a huge bouquet and said that he had prepared a special gift. The doorbell rang.

- Who can it be? - I ******* escaped, I wasn't in the mood to meet the guests, and everyone had already congratulated me.

- Honey, sit down, I'll open it myself, it's a surprise! - and he winked.

We have already cut a bottle of wine, I was positive and relaxed. The door opened, and a young man with a bouquet of scarlet roses, the one I corresponded with, entered the hall. My heart was pounded furiously.

My husband smiled and said:

- Meet Roman, my friend, and this is my wife Larisa or Lolochka.

I was confused, but Roman quickly calmed me down:

- I found out that it's your birthday and came to congratulate you, your husband doesn't mind.

With these words, he handed me a bouquet, a shiny box that I didn't even guess to unpack, and a bottle of expensive cognac. I'm not a fan of strong drinks, but out of excitement I decided to ******* this amber *******. The cognac turned out to be very soft and pleasant. The heat spread quickly over my body, I got ******* and couldn't think about anything but what was in Roman's pants. He moved closer to me and ran his hand between my legs. I looked at my husband. But he only smiled complacently and said:

- Relax, honey, today is your day!

The novel split me very quickly and also quickly undressed himself. When I looked towards my husband, I saw that he was also naked and rubbing his penis. Finally, Roman dropped his boxers and his tense phallus appeared in front of me. Oh! He was great: with a large head and swollen trunk veins. The man sat down in a chair, while his dick stood up vertically and swayed appealing.

- Come to me, Lolochka! - Roman called. - Do whatever you dreamed of.

As hypnotized, I knelt down and crawled to the chair without looking away from the desired dick. At first, I gently ran my fingers over the winding veins of the young trunk, very carefully pulled down the foreskin and exposed the shiny crimson head. Then I hugged my dick with my palm and inhaled the smell that caused me a wild, primitive desire. I felt my crotch swollen, the lower abdomen whined sweetly, and my vagina began to ooz. And then came the very moment that I dreamed of in hot dreams: I touched the wet head with my lips, ran my tongue around my neck, rubbed my bridle. I played with my tongue in all the depressions, then began to suck the head and gently caress the trunk with my palm.

f11be874d8c0e11197d86.jpg

At the edge of my eye, I saw that this picture excited my husband as well. He also knelt down right next to me and closely watched my caresses that I gave to the young male. Her husband's breath became intermittent, he rubbed his penis, which was also filled with *******, although he never gained its former elasticity.

310b3b13b5994c57a49bb.jpg

And I got more and more excited. Thick moisture was already flowing out of me. I lowered my second hand down to my clitoris and began to caress it, bringing the moment of discharge closer. At the same time, I swallowed a young dick deeper and deeper. I wanted him to be as deep as possible in me. The large head had already reached my throat and then I felt a spasm of the laryngeal muscles. They hugged the penis tightly. I started moving. Roman moaned and took his dick out of my mouth. Immediately, the muscles of the vagina and perineum began to contract. Sweet languor reached its peak, I finished violently. The last thing I remembered was how a tight stream of sperm filled my face with breasts. My husband was also filled with sperm. A moment later, he also finished.

2fc7b8aa9d75eda3a1ed6.jpg

Only then my husband admitted how he accidentally opened our correspondence with Roman, read it and got wildly excited. He really wanted to see everything I wrote about. Then he sent Roman a message and invited him to us.
Very very nasty you two are....I like that 🔥

Back