Confession of a CR7 fan

ducmessi3792

Female
From
Vietnam
For some reason, Cristiano Ronaldo has very, very many fans all over the planet. But are the fans like us making mistakes?
tit-ngoi-trong-tran-ra-mat-ronaldo-van-duoc-allegri-khen-ngoi.jpg

Twelve years ago, when Ronaldo and Messi began to claim their names. Things are becoming more and more obvious when you have to choose which one of the world's top two superstars. And even when you start choosing who you will adore, you will still be faced with two choices about how you will adore them.
xem thêm các thông tin tổng hợp sau mỗi trận đấu của chúng tôi

Or do you understand that Messi or Ronaldo is just a player, their out-of-the-court lives will always have little or no corner. Or, you will become a big fan in the right sense, advocating idols in all circumstances, even if the things they may not be good at all. To me, it's a pity to choose the second one. I adore Ronaldo with all the fanaticism, like so many people I know.

Wherever Ronaldo is heading, Ronaldo is also the center of attraction for tens of thousands of fans.
hãy xem tiếp các thông tin bóng đá trong và ngoài nước được cập nhật liên tục
You can recognize people like me the day Ronaldo came to Juventus medical checkup. Crowds like mad when Ronaldo appears. Although the security team tried to set up the security barrier, everyone tried to get in the way, trying to get autographs or shaking hands with their idols. Behind them, the phone rang, though most of the images they recorded were just a mixed crowd, with people trying to hold up their phones.

Ronaldo appears as a god, with the sheep trying to reach out. It's easy to understand that with a big name like Ronaldo, that effect is just a necessity wherever he appears. 122 million followers on Facebook, 139 million followers on Instagram, 73.9 million followers on Twitter, topped 100 of the world's most famous players by ESPN. In such a position, Ronaldo's becoming "God" in every place he comes in is no surprise.
để biết thêm các thông tin bóng đá hot trong ngày hãy Đọc tiếp tại bóng đá 365

Back