Confession - I was a racist.

Hello everyone, since I have been on this forum for many years, I decided that I had to write this post. I kind of want to confess to you.

Yes, I was a racist, and today I am ashamed of it. I grew up in a conservative family and a racist environment. I didn't realize how brainwashed I was back then.
The frequent use of certain words about black people, just thinking negatively about them was vile. Once, in front of my eyes, a group of nationalists beat up a black boy, and I did nothing, nothing.
I belonged and still belong to a patriotic organization, but I got rid of racism. Racism is a mental illness. But even though I've gone through a transformation, I still have a grudge in my heart because of who I was.
I'm not looking for absolution because it can't be justified. I just had to get it out, this forum helped me and I feel I owe the users an explanation.

I'm sorry and I sincerely apologize. Greetings, Kasia from Poland
Oo I grew up in conservative family my mom use the n word around us a lot I don't know if I ever grow out of it completely I mean after every thing I have seen in lifestyle I still feel bad about it

I was racist and stupid when was teen but when was over 25 yo, i had two soccer team mate from Senegal and I started to know them well.. every people have good and bad side but now I have two workers in my own company that come like refugees from Mali and now me and my family love African people..
Is true that at start me and my wife looking black men for sex with her but now is a real friendship also with sex but not only

Exaggerate? Ha, in my home state dealing with racism happens often! From what happened in Brunswick, Georgia, which I know that area pretty well and then with some shootings that have happened in my home city due to racism! Plus, the systemic racism that happens a lot in the judicial system happens so many times in the U.S.!!

Exaggerate? Ha, in my home state dealing with racism happens often! From what happened in Brunswick, Georgia, which I know that area pretty well and then with some shootings that have happened in my home city due to racism! Plus, the systemic racism that happens a lot in the judicial system happens so many times in the U.S.!!
I'm sorry if you experience racism but that also doesn't mean racism towards white people is also justified in return! A lot of the world is now actually very racist to white people

I'm sorry if you experience racism but that also doesn't mean racism towards white people is also justified in return! A lot of the world is now actually very racist to white people
Where in my post did I state that I have experienced racism? I have experienced it, yes, but I wasn't talking about myself in that particular post! Now, why are you bringing up racism towards white people? You do know who has spread this racism fiasco, right? Plus, I wasn't talking about "the world" in my post either! I was talking about what is happening in my country! And, why did you quickly turn this to racism towards white people? You're going off thread right now just like I did in my previous post, which isn't respectful! My apology for that, @Katarzyna!!

Hello everyone, since I have been on this forum for many years, I decided that I had to write this post. I kind of want to confess to you.

Yes, I was a racist, and today I am ashamed of it. I grew up in a conservative family and a racist environment. I didn't realize how brainwashed I was back then.
The frequent use of certain words about black people, just thinking negatively about them was vile. Once, in front of my eyes, a group of nationalists beat up a black boy, and I did nothing, nothing.
I belonged and still belong to a patriotic organization, but I got rid of racism. Racism is a mental illness. But even though I've gone through a transformation, I still have a grudge in my heart because of who I was.
I'm not looking for absolution because it can't be justified. I just had to get it out, this forum helped me and I feel I owe the users an explanation.

Poland is not different than my country Spain, catholic çountry with a Conservative mentality, is not your fault is the place and the environment your grow up.

But we going to a new era of racism, many immigrants they are rude and arrogant and their behaviour is very wrong,plus the economy,political situation in Europe is very fragile and corrupted

Last edited:

Kasia
Your apoloy is accepted.
Thank you for sharing and converting your thoughts patterns

Don't be hard on yourself honey. We all go through various processes in our life. Its good to be honest. I was never a racist but as much as I wouldn't like to admit it, this forum did make me frustrated a bit. I still struggle to balance everything out.

Back