Confession - I was a racist.

Katarzyna

Female
From
Poland
Hello everyone, since I have been on this forum for many years, I decided that I had to write this post. I kind of want to confess to you.

Yes, I was a racist, and today I am ashamed of it. I grew up in a conservative family and a racist environment. I didn't realize how brainwashed I was back then.
The frequent use of certain words about black people, just thinking negatively about them was vile. Once, in front of my eyes, a group of nationalists beat up a black boy, and I did nothing, nothing.
I belonged and still belong to a patriotic organization, but I got rid of racism. Racism is a mental illness. But even though I've gone through a transformation, I still have a grudge in my heart because of who I was.
I'm not looking for absolution because it can't be justified. I just had to get it out, this forum helped me and I feel I owe the users an explanation.

I'm sorry and I sincerely apologize. Greetings, Kasia from Poland

Hello everyone, since I have been on this forum for many years, I decided that I had to write this post. I kind of want to confess to you.

Yes, I was a racist, and today I am ashamed of it. I grew up in a conservative family and a racist environment. I didn't realize how brainwashed I was back then.
The frequent use of certain words about black people, just thinking negatively about them was vile. Once, in front of my eyes, a group of nationalists beat up a black boy, and I did nothing, nothing.
I belonged and still belong to a patriotic organization, but I got rid of racism. Racism is a mental illness. But even though I've gone through a transformation, I still have a grudge in my heart because of who I was.
I'm not looking for absolution because it can't be justified. I just had to get it out, this forum helped me and I feel I owe the users an explanation.

Now let’s get it 😝 😋

And how do you want it change it?
Serious question. You especially know how hard they are with the patriotism and they dont play games
And please people dont say fuck black men.
I know how difficult it is, but I think there is hope in the young generation. I noticed that they are more open to the world. Maybe I won't fix the world, but at least with my attitude I will set an example that patriotism does not have to be racist.

Bronzetiger For example, there is an organization in Poland that monitors racist and xenophobic behavior, and I report to them every case that I consider to be such.​

I also pay attention to people who use hate language in my presence. I work with a foundation that helps refugees, students, and foreigners in general who need help. I try to do something wherever I can, believe me, it's not easy for me

I had a girlfriend who liked people of color, and she instilled in me that modern realities are monogamous!, and that if I am the ******* of a black baby, that’s normal... I then refused....

You "owe" complete strangers on the internet an explanation? How?

I also have a similar story
I am very happy that this site, our actions (and, why not, even our fetishes) have helped save people from racism and make them appreciate black people and different races

Back