Confession from my wife

Communication.. open and honest communication is a key aspect of any marriage (especially a cuckold marriage). Take this opportunity to talk. Be open and honest and respect her for doing the same. Your marriage and cuckold lifestyle is NOT about her. It about both of you. Every cuckold marriage is different, yet most seem to have some common threads. Especially after a superior Black Man. The key is to find your sweet spot. What works for you both! Chastity is a very very common occurrence and honestly a great cornerstone to a very mutually satisfying relationship. I know that may sound counterintuitive, but it truly is a remarkable tool. At the end of the day... regardless of your mutual understanding sex is just sex. Love and sex are not mutually inclusive. You can have sex without love, and love without sex. Don't confuse them.
On a personal note.. why wouldn't a husband accept his wife's physical needs and wants. After all she deserves a loving, attentive and caring husband as well as earth shattering orgams. Some of my wife and I most intense and bonding love making did not include my penetrating her. Best wishes

Starting off a new week still in chastity with now real signs of release in the near future. She is really coming to enjoy keeping me in chastity, feels in a way like she is grooming me to stay in it. She has become very vocal in bed during while touching her, keeps talking about his much she likes oral from me, touching her self in front of me which she never really did and is now dressing up for bed, all why asking me while she's doing it if I want out. She keeps making me say no but its while she is doing these things doesn't seem to fair at the time.lol

She is now fully opening up about how she has been feeling. She has been hooked on the way she got fucked by a hung black man "bigbamboo" the last time in Jamaica. Not only was it his size, because I'm not that small, but the way in which he fucked her. I can come nowhere close to the hard fucking he gave her which she is lusting for so much so that she cannot orgasm from me fucking her anymore. Even more she is now accepting this and openly doesn't care so much for my cock being inside of her and 99% of the time now she stops me and has me give her oral while she makes me cum with her mouth.

these white dudes need to start realizing when you enter this lifestyle, these results are more likely to happen than not. Stop being so surprised by this.

it’s simple, if you want to be a secondary lover that’s only there to support your wife and her BBC reach sexual *******, while the satisfaction of your sexual needs are so far in the background, they don’t even exist - enter this lifestyle

But please let’s stop being shocked.

I had no problem making her cum, until he fucked her.

Another example of being the King of the Castle and then letting the Real King take your place and make you a court jester.

im sorry but this is how it works.

reminds me of an example in sports. This dude named Wally Pipp was a good baseball player and then he took the night off and Lou Gehrig played that game and played 2100 straight baseball games after that

I tell my athletes - don’t be Wally Pipp

we’ve got a lot of Wally Pipps on this site.

She has a couple of dildos now, with her favorite being the Mr. Marcus dildo. The first time I used it on her she creamed all over it and had and orgasm so hard she was crying. Right now I'm trying to drive this car best as I can but am starting to realize she may have taken over the wheel!
LOL, My wife actually had a bull named Marcus!! What a direct hit!

I have learned to accept her needs after seeing him fuck her better than me and her loving it and wanting more.

There is always someone that can fuck Your wife better than you. Almost every man with a wife knows that there is a man that can fuck his woman better than him. But I’m not going to let that happen.

I know there are women that will fuck me better than my girlfriend. My girlfriend ain’t like, “well you can go fuck any big tit, big ass hoe out there because I know there might be someone who can fuck better than me”. Instead, like most women, she tries to fuck me good and I appreciate her for that and would never fuck another woman, although I know my gf can be outfucked.

Most women want to fucked well by their man but if you are going to ******* her to fuck other people, and she gets that good D. Your sexual relationship is done and she won’t feel bad about it all.

Seeing her first well hung naked black man on our first trip to Jamaica changed her forever. She had no interest up until then. And has progressed since.

How did it charge her? She just saw her first BBC and she was like “I want to fuck him” and I won’t stop until I do.

She said Jesus christ, I turned around and saw him walking down the sidewalk naked. We had sex right after that. Booked a second trip on her request and she fucked and entertainer. Next trip met a man who fucked the ******* out of her who she talks to now still and has coming here. Now she puts me in panties which o never saw her wanting or doing, and puts me in chastity and openly talks about how well he fucked her. Keeps adding to it.

so my wife finally came clean last night and told me that I have not been able to "satisfy " her since she has been blacked. She said her sexuall desires and turn on are changing and she's trying to figure them out. Wonder were things go from here?

Update, she has started getting what she wants this year, and since she keeps me caged most of the time now and always has me wearing panties she bought me. She is also training me now to lick and clean the cum from her after.

Dude, it is what it is. Very few men see themselves doing the things they end up doing in this lifestyle but once you decide that you are going to be a cuck, your sexual satisfaction will no longer come from you and your wife sexually but the activities you do to support your wife and bull(s) OR the excitement and pleasure she’s receiving.

You either get on the lifestyle rabbit hole or have no sexual satisfaction.

That’s how it is.

I don’t get it, but it ain’t my life. So like many say in this thread, “get on with it”. You’ve made your decision already and more importantly she has.

Never was my cup of tea, any licking bulls cocks ,being caged, wearing Her panties Etc etc.
I guess a bit old fashioned but enjoyed being inside Her when Her black Bull fucked Her.
Those surprisingly few times when We all climaxed together, Much more into watching and participating.
However My lovely Wife much preferred to go to Her meets, on Her own.
As She always said the sex was better if I was not there.
Now I would say this.
I was blessed with a reasonable sized cock, I loved sex with Woman, and have had my fair share, sometimes arranged by my Wife.
We were into white on white swinging from a young age.
So when She became a black cock slut ( I hate this term ) but cannot think of a better way to put it.
It never bothered me.
That was until the use of certain substances got used at some parties She attended.
I could see the slippery slope We/She was on.
We discussed what was happening at length, one night.
She saw my point and decided to stop at age 62.
We have both never been back to the lifestyle, and are now too old anyway.
Had some great times When We were both active as swingers.
If only you could turn the clock back.😜

Dude, it is what it is. Very few men see themselves doing the things they end up doing in this lifestyle but once you decide that you are going to be a cuck, your sexual satisfaction will no longer come from you and your wife sexually but the activities you do to support your wife and bull(s) OR the excitement and pleasure she’s receiving.

You either get on the lifestyle rabbit hole or have no sexual satisfaction.

That’s how it is.

I don’t get it, but it ain’t my life. So like many say in this thread, “get on with it”. You’ve made your decision already and more importantly she has.
You are right seeing and understanding that now.

Back