Confession from my wife

so my wife finally came clean last night and told me that I have not been able to "satisfy " her since she has been blacked. She said her sexuall desires and turn on are changing and she's trying to figure them out. Wonder were things go from here?
friend sinking GIF

Well at least she was honest and now you can work on fixing it. So as long as the rest of your relationship is solid then you can bring in whatever she wants (most likely itll be gigantic black cock but you never know). Now depending what youre.into you can make this a great opportunity to try a bunch of different stuff. First though get a few dildos of all sizes and have you wife try them out. Once your good there then discuss the options. If you enjoy being completely cucked and locked out then wasy enough and let you wife do whatevwr she wants. If not you can either play the role of gatekeeper and you make all final decisions for who her partners would be or observer anf let her organize who and when her pussuy will get pounded on. Personally id keep her on a short leash at first, make sure the bulls defer to you and not her, make sure she remembers this is a gift from you and you could have stopped at dildos but instead are allowing other guys to use her. Lastly make sure to get yours in the end be it fucking her or gettimg sucked off, make sure she remembers whos pussy that really is and your just being nice by lettimg her be a basically full power.

Hopefully things are resolved and your wife has a way to be satisfied but make sure she knows its because of you.

Back