condoms

Condom free. It's a risk but one we are willing to take. We do get tested every month and are careful about choosing partners (only 1 - 5 a month). In two plus years we have only gotten Chlamydia once and nothing else. Easily cured with 10 days antibiotics. Her tubes are tied so pregnancy is never a threat.

I just want to say that while I greatly appreciate women who take the seed of multiple black alpha males, and that you're selective about your partners, you might still want try to take other precautions. You could perhaps, insist that all lovers also get full panel STD tests as well.

I'm really glad that you guys are okay. But neither Chlamydia, nor any STD, is a laughing matter. HPV, despite being so common, can cause female sterility and even ovarian cancer. Chlamydia can cause severe pelvic inflammatory disease, requiring highly invasive surgeries. And even yesteryear's bacterial STDs, such as syphilis, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and others, are becoming increasingly antibiotic resistant.

I love interracial creamipes, especially when there's a stark color contrast and a potential pregnancy involved. But please, lets make sure that our sexual activities bring happiness and create beautiful lives, not suffering and death. I just care about you guys too much!

I just want to say that while I greatly appreciate women who take the seed of multiple black alpha males, and that you're selective about your partners, you might still want try to take other precautions. You could perhaps, insist that all lovers also get full panel STD tests as well.

I'm really glad that you guys are okay. But neither Chlamydia, nor any STD, is a laughing matter. HPV, despite being so common, can cause female sterility and even ovarian cancer. Chlamydia can cause severe pelvic inflammatory disease, requiring highly invasive surgeries. And even yesteryear's bacterial STDs, such as syphilis, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and others, are becoming increasingly antibiotic resistant.

I love interracial creamipes, especially when there's a stark color contrast and a potential pregnancy involved. But please, lets make sure that our sexual activities bring happiness and create beautiful lives, not suffering and death. I just care about you guys too much!

I am very thankful for your heartfelt concern and I really do appreciate your kind words.

I agree with you to a point. A heathly and thorough analysis is always required when risk is compounded. Believe it or not, in my personal experiences as a sexually active male and what I have been able to observe, condoms are not used very often. This is especially in the lower economic classes and I would estimate that 50 percent of the time a condom used during intercourse would be excessively generous. I definitely don't endorse this but risk incurred (especially in the homosexual community due to the exorbitant rates of HIV/AIDS infections) but it is a personal choice for everyone.

I try to minimize risk in every way I can and if we can we do take our playmates to the Health Department for testing. I am very aware of every documented STD and the transmission, symptoms, risks, treatments, possible complications and prevalence of said STDs in my region and more specifically how particular demographics are affected. My wife is a consensual participant and I make sure she has all relevant information that she needs to make the right choice for her. I could not make that decision nor would I take offense or stop her from using a condom with a partner if she chose.

Life is full of a spectrum of risk vs reward situations and we make tens if not hundreds every day. I may be wrong but most of my decisions are analyzed and then I overanalyze them obsessively but I do very dutifully try too find every and all information to make the best decision I can make for myself.

I am not debating or attacking your valid points and I appreciate the time and effort you spent to tell of your concerns for the health of me and my beautiful wife. Thank you and long healthy lives to you and yours.

Absolutely not condoms for oral. ...absolutely yes for sex....but like i did couple times i let the guy doing sex without it...because they are extremely respectful and nice guys like i want. ..and one time i grabbed his condom with my hands and put that in the garbage. ..

Back