Condoms size

I agree with you, if the bull is fixed, there's no point in him using a condom, the bull has the right to fuck bareback whenever and whenever he wants.
Whether the bull is fixed or not should not matter. The bull should be given the respect of being allowed to fuck bare always, and his cum belongs inside the wife. A condom does not belong on a bull. If the wife is worried about getting pregnant, then it's on her or her cuck to ensure she takes the right precautions whether it be birth control, an IUD or if you really want to play around, by relying only on the cuck cleaning her out.

Never understood the bareback fantasy. Having a huge dick does not convey immunity to STDs. And while people can test, many of us are sufficiently active that no test is going to rule out the risk of having unprotected sex with more than one partner. Sorry to bring the conversation back to earth, but what a Bull deserves - along with everyone else - is to be healthy…. I do find the regular Magnums are a good fit for me (I’m bigger but not huge) - much more comfortable and easy to use - while the XLs work well for the really hung partners our gal prefers.

Back