Condoms size

Dont know if easy to find in Europe (Portugal)
Hi fellow portuguese,
https://www.vivesexshop.pt/preservativos here you can find the condoms from "My Size", they have up to 69mm diameter, so you should be able to find one large enough to buy
https://www.mysexshop.pt/preservativos/preservativos-my-size/ here its the same, and maybe easier for you to browse
PS: they ship in the same day for Portugal, and it will arrive in the next day
Theres also plenty of other sexshops in Portugal and Spain, where you can buy from

Dont know if easy to find in Europe (Portugal)
Do you guys have access to Amazon.com? Obviously not every cock is created equal and some require bigger more durable prophylactics! Some guys are harder on condoms than others as well. Here in America Lifestyle Trojan Magnum condoms are the best!

One Olympics they brought condoms from China and they had to send them back because they were too small like trying to give us finger cots.🤣

From a teenager till my 20s I thought I was putting em on wrong, met a women older than me in my university days and she bought me XL doms! fitted like a glove haven’t had a problem since…I tell ya was frustrating back in the day running the risk heavy in my younger days

From a teenager till my 20s I thought I was putting em on wrong, met a women older than me in my university days and she bought me XL doms! fitted like a glove haven’t had a problem since…I tell ya was frustrating back in the day running the risk heavy in my younger days
Experience(y);)

None. If a bull has become regular enough to be fucking your wife consistently like it is here. He shouldn't be insulted by being ****** to wear a condom. It's the bull's right to go bareback and finish inside the wife, and it is better for all involved including you as the cuck. The only time a condom should be used is the rare occasion a cuck is allowed back inside the wife, or if the bull is an unknown ONS that you don't trust yet.

Nenhum. Se um touro se tornou regular o suficiente para foder sua esposa de forma consistente como é aqui. Ele não deveria se sentir insultado por ser obrigado a usar camisinha. É direito do touro andar sem sela e terminar dentro da esposa, e é melhor para todos os envolvidos, inclusive você como corno. A única vez que um preservativo deve ser usado é nas raras ocasiões em que um cuck pode voltar para dentro da esposa, ou se o touro for um ONS desconhecido em quem você ainda não confia.
I agree with you, if the bull is fixed, there's no point in him using a condom, the bull has the right to fuck bareback whenever and whenever he wants.

Back