Condom yes or no? Reply with photo!

My ex-fiance, used to fuck men casually quite often, and had 2 regular fuckbuddies on the side as well (we had our own apartments at the time), she loved men knowing she was a slut, and often referred to herself as an ‘alley cat’ which I also loved.
She never really insisted on men wearing condoms (although she should have and constantly told me she would, but she also had a few mental health issues, which made her make unwise choices), but part of her slutty fun for her, was telling these men who were about to fuck her, how many guys she’d been with in the last couple of weeks and also she wasn’t sure when she was ovulating, so to be careful. Funnily enough, it was always the guy who would then insist on the condom after hearing that.
In the last 6 months of our relationship, I only ever fucked her with a condom myself, as I was certain she was going to get knocked up and I’d be the one footing the bill to raise it.
Some poor sucker knocked her up 6 months after we split, he was a dead man walking and had no idea what he was set up for.

If the guy we want from NOLA gets tested and shows us his test results then we’d like him to cum in the wife’s pussy. Ideally if he can keep it up or rest and get it up again, he can fill her pussy twice as she loves the feeling of being full of cum and it dripping out.

If he can’t do that, the. It’s a condom for sure.
I can show you my proof

Back