Condom or not?

I've heard quite a few stories where condoms are always used except for black guys. Anyone have any personal rules regarding black guys wearing condoms or not?
I will ask my wife bull not to wear condom but to take out his BBC while cumming and not do it inside my wife. Seeing my wife getting fucked without condom is absolutely desire of me.

She has expressed to him she wants him to cum inside her. They have been together three times. He is quite big and makes her cum all three times. She and he requested to set meet ups and now I see her texting him alot. The last 6 times she has cummed has been to pics of him. I am torn on wanting this because she is on no protection and he wants *******

She has expressed to him she wants him to cum inside her. They have been together three times. He is quite big and makes her cum all three times. She and he requested to set meet ups and now I see her texting him alot. The last 6 times she has cummed has been to pics of him. I am torn on wanting this because she is on no protection and he wants *******
Are you going to let her take his cum?You know she wants it!

Once there is evidence that everyone is clean and healthy a black bull should never wear condom with the wife. The must be always the risk of being knocked up.
I'm not inclined to agree. First, it's not just a matter of pregnancy but reducing the risk of catching an STI. Second, bringing a baby into the world shouldn't be done based on a risk for one's personal kink.

I don't see how at this point I can stop them or not let it happen. It's just interesting how she would have never wanted this and now she seems to love it. Saturday was a quick night but she did him doggy and she rode him. Next time I'll try to get pics or vids
Can she slide this in her pussy raw
Please login or become a member to view

Back