CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Black men never use them
False. We have plenty of pics that prove otherwise, if you want to see what the lifestyle actually looks like. No condoms is a fine goal to work toward, once trust in a regular partner is established, but there's nothing even remotely sexy about people who patently refuse to take care of themselves, in our humble opinion.

For the record, we go to actual events in this lifestyle. We have for years. Splash Mocha is THIS WEEK in Florida. In all our years in the lifestyle it's never even been a question. It's expected that people will play safe, and we frequently come home with almost every single condom we took to the event, because every man who's approached my wife brings condoms. There are probably a few people there who decide to roll the dice, but they're rare enough we haven't ever encountered someone who pressured us not to use them. So the idea that all black men just pretend there's no such thing as STDs and stick their dicks in every white woman who comes along (and that those women all refuse condoms too) is ridiculous fantasy.

Last edited:
I wish I could take screenshots of the private chat groups for Splash Mocha, which must be the biggest interracial and hotwife lifestyle event in the US. Right now, they're full of posts showing suitcases full of lingerie, bathing suits, high heels, lube, and lots of condoms, or a bunch of condoms and lube spread out on someone's bed, with captions like, "all packed and ready to go!" Each one of those posts has tons of likes, and people are talking about what their favorite brands are (Skyn send to be the favorite, if anyone's curious).

So that's what is actually going on with real people who live this lifestyle, and how you can tell all these unverified accounts are fakes and wannabes.

Last edited:
My wife has always been fucked bareback and if I get the chance to find a Black man to seduce her I would want his BBC to pump as much potent sperm into her as he can and as deep as he can!!!! I would love to eat her fresh cream pie
*Can I get a follow-up with you regarding our previous chat?

Back