CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

I wish I could take screenshots of the private chat groups for Splash Mocha, which must be the biggest interracial and hotwife lifestyle event in the US. Right now, they're full of posts showing suitcases full of lingerie, bathing suits, high heels, lube, and lots of condoms, or a bunch of condoms and lube spread out on someone's bed, with captions like, "all packed and ready to go!" Each one of those posts has tons of likes, and people are talking about what their favorite brands are (Skyn send to be the favorite, if anyone's curious).

So that's what is actually going on with real people who live this lifestyle, and how you can tell all these unverified accounts are fakes and wannabes.
I kind of wondered this and figured we would find out if we attended and joined their private chat groups. I kind of wondered if you could check in with your STD results and get an “arm band” of sorts or something. The fantasy of all the cream pies and facials and all that is hot until you start thinking about the reality of contracting an STD and then for me, it wanes considerably. In your mind, you picture everyone going condom free, but I have a feeling given the circumstances, it’s probably a lot different.

Back