CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Never a condom. You are swapping bodily fluids kissing and during oral sex. If you are gonna catch something you can catch it there just as well. Why ruin sex with a condom. I love it when a man cums deep in me and the power of him trying to get as deep in me as he can when he explodes. Ladies have you ever made a guy wear a condom but let him cum in your mouth? Kind of defeats the purpose

Frisky nearly always insists on condoms for safety, she does have a couple of trusted clean guys that she will let go in bare.
However the other night at a party after they had sex a friend asked if he could cum on her arse.
She said yes, so he removed the condom and started sliding his dick up and down her bum crack, they got heated and he then started rubbing his helmet against her pussy, very hot to watch.
Eventually he slid in and they started going for it, I said "Don't forget to pull out." with that he gripped her waist and filled her with his cum...
The results...View attachment 3122292
Haha that was fucking hot

NO CONDOMS...

It's best to limit your interactions with others based on the sound advice of your Master.

One thing this virus has changed until ample testing kits become available.

A true black Master understands the importance of keeping his properties (and himself) safe.

The obvious goal should be a long term errotic life in the lifestyle.

Back