CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Thank you I am seriously very glad I can help you see how lucky and proud you need to be having such a willing cheating BBC slut no condoms wife.
Thanks for the nice comment. I am do feel very lucky and proud to be married to such a willing cheating BBC slut no condoms wife. Although my slut wife has not needed to cheat for the last 20 years.

Attachments

• San Diego Black Man Fucking My Wife's Mouth.mp4
    16.5 MB
I am glad that you love my black cock loving white slut wife and her video. Did you notice at the end of the video, his big black his balls deep in my wife's throat. You can see his black balls laying on my white wife's mouth and face.
I did. I can't imagine how good that feels as her husband and supportive white boy. I am so glad she cheated and made u except reality and her need for BBC

I did. I can't imagine how good that feels as her husband and supportive white boy. I am so glad she cheated and made u except reality and her need for BBC
I am excited that you saw his big black balls deep in my wife's throat and his black balls laying on my white wife's mouth and face. His was the first big black cock to fuck in my wife's throat. It does feel extremely good to be my white slut wife's happy husband and supportive white boy. Since I got past the shock, disappointment and depression of discovering and accepting that my loving wife was a slut, fuck toy and cum dump for other men when she was cheating on me, I am now also glad my wife cheated and made me accept reality and her need for BBC. There are very few thing as exciting as watching my wife suck black cocks, enjoy drinking and swallowing cum loads from black cocks, seeing black cocks fucking hard and deep in my slut wife's unprotected married white cunt until they shoot their hot cum loads deep inside slut wife's unprotected married white cunt, and, of course, watching my wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's black asshole.

Attachments

• VID_20191025_AAD Black Cock 3 Fucking My Wife.mp4
    178.5 MB
I am excited that you saw his big black balls deep in my wife's throat and his black balls laying on my white wife's mouth and face. His was the first big black cock to fuck in my wife's throat. It does feel extremely good to be my white slut wife's happy husband and supportive white boy. Since I got past the shock, disappointment and depression of discovering and accepting that my loving wife was a slut, fuck toy and cum dump for other men when she was cheating on me, I am now also glad my wife cheated and made me accept reality and her need for BBC. There are very few thing as exciting as watching my wife suck black cocks, enjoy drinking and swallowing cum loads from black cocks, seeing black cocks fucking hard and deep in my slut wife's unprotected married white cunt until they shoot their hot cum loads deep inside slut wife's unprotected married white cunt, and, of course, watching my wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's black asshole.
I am so totally in love with her and you so proud to be sent her vids taking bull cock ! Means so much ti me. I would love to repay you someday. It's the most liberating feeling isnt it once you get past the shock and anger and sadness we have to experience excepting our inferior place and cocks and loads compared to BBC. I went through it too. But now we both cant love anything more than seeing your wife fucking bulls and taking loads. We never wanted to eat from her more or kiss her. And the wondeful truth is she would be still gladly cheating and fucking BBC bareback if we didnt find out or except the truth

Back