CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Funny thing is my wife was just told she can no longer be on birth control due to her age (36) and smoking, it’s just become an issue last week. I asked her what she’s going to do now that she can’t take them. She said she will just have him pull out before he cums.
I find it hard to believe that she will follow through because she was very adamant that she wanting to feel his cum in her before. I do trust her good intentions but it becomes an issue in the heat of the moment. I remember when she wasn’t on birth control, she always wanted me to cum in her.
Luckily for us she never got pregnant at the time. I read online that she’s most likely at the point of having very low chances of getting pregnant compared to in her 20’s.
I wouldn’t dare ask her to have them wear condoms only bcuz I feel they will have that talk as she has told me. A few days ago, they had sex and said he came in her mouth. I can confirm it as she didn’t have a cream pie that night. I was a little bummed out but that was just my sexual thoughts and not reality.
Has anyone else dealt with this?

Back