COMPLETELY SATISFIED

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
bbc.gif

My best friend and I were students at a small Midwestern liberal arts college. She’s now 42 years old and I just turned 40 a few months ago. We’d always enjoyed double dating when we were in college, but we have a hard time finding anyone to really fulfill us, if you know what I mean. Many of the guys we’d hooked up with have gotten us off, but none of them had really been all that special, so we’d both been left feeling a little bit empty. All that changed when we met up at a reunion few weeks ago. Our husbands hadn't joined us and we both were game for a night of fun!

We were just kind of hanging out waiting for something to happen when we saw a hot black guy towering above everyone else. He immediately saw us and smiled as he looked back and forth between the two of us. Lilly is a master flirt, and right away she had him walking over to us. I’m the shy one (at least of the two of us), so Lilly did most of the talking, but for some reason he showed more interest in me. I giggled when I realized that it was making my friend jealous. I knew it would start off a competition that would delight all three of us by the time it was over!

I struggled to hide my impatience as we engaged in some meaningless chitchat and sipped mildly spiked punch, but I could already feel my panties getting wet. Luckily, our new found stud could read me like a book. “Okay, let me guess, you two are eager to get down to business, right?” he asked. Although he’d slipped and said “you two,” I knew he mostly meant me.

I smiled and nodded, hoping that my eagerness didn’t show too much. A feeling of power came over me, something I’d only fantasized about in the past. My best friend, the one who’d taught me everything I know about pleasing a guy, had been reduced to a footnote! But she’s my best friend, so I made her come along anyway, knowing that I couldn’t leave her behind to just take her chances with some dumb, drunken frat guy.

We didn’t have to walk very far to get to Darrian's hotel. Inside, he took me to an easy chair and I sat down. As he stood in front of me, his unbelievable bulge brought a smile to my face and I licked my lips. I looked up at him briefly before lowering his zipper and reaching for my prize. And though I wasn’t looking directly at her, I could see Lilly was anticipating the big reveal as much as I was. She had a hand in her jeans, pleasuring herself, as she watched us.

Darrian’s dick was the answer to my prayers. I was in awe. It was a perfect eight inches long, and there were big, full balls hanging from the base. It was pretty appetizing. I touched my tongue to the tip and, while maintaining eye contact with him, took the head into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it, and it was so big, but where there’s a will, there’s a way. In a few seconds, I’d taken half of it down my throat. In another minute, I had deep-throated the whole thing.

While I sucked on his dick, Lilly came over and joined us, getting on the floor behind Darrian and lifting her head so she could suck on his balls. She stroked his ass while I stroked his cock, and then we switched places so she could get a taste of his dick, too. When Darrian came, we even shared his load, letting him spray his come over both of our smiling faces.
We fucked him after that, too, but he fucked me longer and harder, letting me know that I was the one he was really interested in.

Luckily, he had some friends for Lilly, and all of them were just as hot and nicely hung as he was. We spent a wild weekend getting laid and went home to our unsuspecting husbands feeling completely satisfied!

Back