Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Yes it is. It's entirely explicable, and such a turn-on for the mini-cocked husband. Especially when he sees the cum-slit of his athletic rival's BBC still dribbling spunk (as in the shot above) after he has withdrawn his still engorged and way more desirable and orgasmogenic cock from the wife, knowing that his full load has been potently pumped into her and is pooled in the very back of her grossly stretched vagina.

I ask you, what woman or bisexual husband including me wouldn't get off hugely on a Black Beauty like the one pictured above?

Last edited:
Yes it is. It's entirely explicable, and such a turn-on for the mini-cocked husband. Especially when he sees the cum-slit of his athletic rival's BBC still dribbling spunk (as in the shot above) after he has withdrawn his still engorged and way more desirable and orgasmogenic cock from the wife, knowing that his full load has been potently pumped into her and is pooled in the very back of her grossly stretched vagina.

What woman or bisexual husband including me wouldn't get off hugely on a Black Beauty like the one pictured above?
My micro penis

Attachments

• D0B53777-0FEF-4F8F-BF31-2072491F33BD.jpeg
    D0B53777-0FEF-4F8F-BF31-2072491F33BD.jpeg
    766.5 KB · Views: 165
Beautiful black cock. Even more beautiful petite wife with her exquisite breasts and belly and sexily supple waist and her lovely face and pleading expression.

I confess that I'm vividly imagining her eagerly taking that young black athlete's bared and promisingly upstanding monster cock all the way up her and her orgasming on it again and again and again.

Her husband's thoughts precisely? Oh Yesssssssss. Wank wank wank wank wank.......................................

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Last edited:
Back