Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

FCzEbHOX0AIHUdI
Sighhhhh and Yeahhhhhh.

As my ex (now married to my young best black huge-cocked buddy) keeps delightedly reminding me, the way girthier erections of some young black studs surely top the lesser cocks of us white boys in the stretch and satisfaction stakes, don't they? As the stunning comparison above shows only too dramatically and enviably.

Gotta love the way that plainly very turned-on beautifully-built black stud's eggy balls are shown updrawn from his nut-sac to occupy a position one on either side of the root of his superbly sculpted erection.,

It's exactly the position my young black buddy's are lifted into during the penultimate two or three minutes of his final build-up to orgasm before he unloads mightily in my wife.

A couple of seconds before my buddy starts spurting his pent-up load, his uptightened balls visibly and smoothly glide even further upwards from their pre-orgasmic "saddlebag" position beside the root of his cock, and come to lie very visibly just under the skin of his groins before slipping further upwards to occupy an even more prominent position beneath the skin of his crisply-haired pubes.

My buddy invariably ejaculates balls-deep in my wife, which serves to drive his already tightly updrawn balls forcefully upwards into their more-or-less protected positions in his groins. Within a few seconds of his terminal orgasmic gruntings and the final die-away ejaculatory throbbings of the root and shaft his cock, his balls slip quickly downwards and back into his now completely lax silken ball-sac to dangle and loll provocatively in it while my still-ecstasizing well-fucked wife gently but appreciatively palms his post-orgasmically pendulous sexily-swinging balls with her right hand.

Quite the man-watching connoisseur of close-up cuckoldry, aren't I. But damn, it's so fucking hot to watch my wife (now my ex ) admiringly weighing my sated buddy's well-emptied nuts as she enjoys the feeling of being brim-full with his spunk, such that if I haven't cum already I stroke off frantically until I do. Usually all over my beautiful buddy's enviably muscular back and bum.

Just my 2mls worth.

Last edited:
This post is kinda of stupid, yes, black men are statistically a little larger. But the average white is 6 to 6.5. These white penises are exceptionally tiny and that isn't the norm. But yes I agree that Black men are bigger, and in some cases just big. My husband's is 6in good girth. But the cock isn't the only thing I am looking for in a Black man! Hopefully I land a 8 to 9 inch!!

This post is kinda of stupid, yes, black men are statistically a little larger. But the average white is 6 to 6.5. These white penises are exceptionally tiny and that isn't the norm. But yes I agree that Black men are bigger, and in some cases just big. My husband's is 6in good girth. But the cock isn't the only thing I am looking for in a Black man! Hopefully I land a 8 to 9 inch!!
actually there is very little difference but this site is mostly fantasy. It's easy to check do a google search. The average penis is 6 inches and there are both black and white men who have larger cocks about 8 or 9 inches. The point you make here is spot on they seem to find guys with undersized cock. I had a friend who was black by the way who had one of those tiny cocks but I guess they wouldn't want his picture here

actually there is very little difference but this site is mostly fantasy. It's easy to check do a google search. The average penis is 6 inches and there are both black and white men who have larger cocks about 8 or 9 inches. The point you make here is spot on they seem to find guys with undersized cock. I had a friend who was black by the way who had one of those tiny cocks but I guess they wouldn't want his picture here
Well said.

Back