Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

I don’t even begin to compare to the bulls my wife fucks regularly. Not only are their black cocks twice plus longer than mine, they are all nice and thick too and the stamina is what’s impressive. When they fuck, they FUCK! It’s not stick it in and move it around a bit for a few minutes and cum, they FUCK her and fuck her good and I guarantee you when they leave, that little white married pussy is deeply satisfied and every last inch of that married pussy knows it was fucked. Seriously, sessions at our house last hours. They aren’t fucking the whole time but it’s not unusual for them to fuck her non stop for a good 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before they cum then they’ll rest 5-15 minutes and do it all again, usually 3 times on average I would guess.

1762641881.jpg

1038722375.jpg

2056691357.jpg

1246137584.jpg

725335943.jpg

1937078508.jpg

793047140.jpg

906717179.jpg
There is nothing better

It's also a lot more than just the size watching my girlfriend's including my ex wife struggle with the taboo of what they were doing for the first time and as soon as it started the incredible way they would immediately get taken over by them and try to hide the fact. And they all said that the black guys rythym was always a lot nicer to.

I don’t even begin to compare to the bulls my wife fucks regularly. Not only are their black cocks twice plus longer than mine, they are all nice and thick too and the stamina is what’s impressive. When they fuck, they FUCK! It’s not stick it in and move it around a bit for a few minutes and cum, they FUCK her and fuck her good and I guarantee you when they leave, that little white married pussy is deeply satisfied and every last inch of that married pussy knows it was fucked. Seriously, sessions at our house last hours. They aren’t fucking the whole time but it’s not unusual for them to fuck her non stop for a good 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before they cum then they’ll rest 5-15 minutes and do it all again, usually 3 times on average I would guess.
Same here his dick is so huge not like mine at all
and they fuck for so long, he really does her hard and deep until she has an orgasm or two. I can't do that for her.

Back