Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Damn i bet she's lowkey in love with him then, some baseball bat dick lol. If i ended up with a wife and a bull with a cock like that pic i would just ask her to move him in and sleep on the couch. Whatever i could do to see that thing as much as possible, lol. But yeah that picture always ******* makes my mouth water when i bring it up. Such a perfect cock, it's just not fair
If MY wife had ever brought home a beautiful young buck like that, I would have insisted on her sleeping on the couch then moved him in to "sleep" with me. And when I'd had my fill of him, called her into our bed and watch him fuck her brains right out of her sweet skull.

If MY wife had ever brought home a beautiful young buck like that, I would have insisted on her sleeping on the couch then moved him in to "sleep" with me. And when I'd had my fill of him, called her into our bed and watch him fuck her brains right out of her sweet skull.

Lol yeah, gotta make sure he's good enough for her. "Quality Control" and such ;)

Naaah!! I can tell at a glance if a young black is good enough for my wife (now my ex).

Quality Control comes down to me getting first taste of her potential lovers' pent-up spunk straight from their cocks. It always tastes muskier, headier, sexier and more mysteriously masculine when shot straight into my mouth than it ever does when sucked second-hand from her vagina.

Long experience has taught me that here's no substitute for creaming-off the most delectable asset of a horny black youth before one's wife gets anywhere near him.

Does any husband here disagree with me?

You know what i find really funny? Even when the difference isnt large as pictured above, it always exists. A solid 2+ inch difference is about standard from my experience. What self respecting white woman is going to pick the smaller dick? It's the end of white men.
You r right it seems to be a rule, at least 2/3 inches of difference in length and visible larger balls.

Meantime back at the ranch we get our wife’s anuses ready for black cock penetration. So please be thankful. No decent white wife will give you anal unles her white husband opened her ass slightly. So don’t be mean it’s a team effort and I do adore bbc s
What you say may be true for a lot of wives but that went down a little different for me and the girlfriend that cucked me several years back. She wouldn’t let me in her ass I tried teasing it with my finger during sex and that’s as far as she’d let me go. She did get off tremendously with me fingering her while we fucked so she had to be considering it. At this same juncture in our lives we started the discussions of her taking extra lovers and sharing it with me. One night after a concert she was talking to some of the band and wound up on the tour bus for over an hour. That night when we were finally home she gave me the wettest pussy I’d had up to that point. Just a little time later she met someone at the club where she was working and he was coming by Monday while I was at work. That’s the evening I got the wettest loosest cum filled pussy ever. I noticed her ass had been used too. It looked different after being stretched around that guys BBC for sure.

What you say may be true for a lot of wives but that went down a little different for me and the girlfriend that cucked me several years back. She wouldn’t let me in her ass I tried teasing it with my finger during sex and that’s as far as she’d let me go. She did get off tremendously with me fingering her while we fucked so she had to be considering it. At this same juncture in our lives we started the discussions of her taking extra lovers and sharing it with me. One night after a concert she was talking to some of the band and wound up on the tour bus for over an hour. That night when we were finally home she gave me the wettest pussy I’d had up to that point. Just a little time later she met someone at the club where she was working and he was coming by Monday while I was at work. That’s the evening I got the wettest loosest cum filled pussy ever. I noticed her ass had been used too. It looked different after being stretched around that guys BBC for sure.
Yes , that ass must be loose after a big one like that . I just did my reply with tongue in cheek, thanks for your interesting part .

Back