Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Comparison hubby’s cock at the side of the hung bbc we met on vacation that’s just about to go in her tight pink married pussy and has a latex or rubber allergy apparently but says his pull out game is usually good. Lol View attachment 4224672
So there you have it. The wankworthy living proof. BBC wins yet again.

I can't help noticing that latex allergies are much more common in over-hung spunky black men than in white ones. Close to 500% in fact.

Eat your jealous heart out Hubby, and next time your wife wants BBC be sure you have a good supply of hypoallergenic polyurethane XL condoms on the bedside bureau.

Trojans are the best. Not that my wife's hugely over-hung young black lover presently fucks her any way except bareback. But if she perchance becomes allergic to his semen (perish the thought!) he may have to forgo that beautiful feel of vagina on bare cock that they both get off on so beautifully.

For my part, I wouldn't get to pig-out on the intense pleasure of going sloppy-seconds after him. So all three of us would lose out on the primal pleasures of full-on fucking.

Naturally I'm praying earnestly---nightly on my knees beside our bed---that that day will never come.

Last edited:
Back