Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Black men are just superior and deep down every whiteboi knows it.
Don't we know it. Every time I watch my young black buddy fucking my wife his Afro-American physical and sexual performance superiority over me gnaws my envious heart out.

Thankfully the wildly voyeuristic and finally orgiastic pleasure I get out of watching him in action with my wife invariably obliterates the agonies of comparing myself to him as her supremely superior lover. Ironically, him being so handsome, even when his face is orgasmically contorted, helps me through because he is bisexual and my versatile lover too.

Totally stunning shot of two plainly pretty close buddies, the handsome huge-cocked young black athlete very likely being the super-satisfying lover of his hopelessly under-hung white buddy's wife---and more than likely her husband too.

That said, being bisexual and of wildly diverse sexual tastes, I personally find the white guy's exquisitely Greco-Roman body more beautiful and cock-hardening than his black buddy's. Give me a chance and I would langorously love him from head to toe then top and pleasure him to within an inch of his beautiful young life.

That's not to say I wouldn't love to watch that Black Beauty fuck my wife and try to hand-clasp his colossal thrusting cock while she was getting off on it and being pumped full of his massively spurting superior spunk. I mean, what normally-sexed husband wouldn't?

I know which one my wife is choosing View attachment 4262155
Me too. A classical black Afro cock hanging beautifully thick, heavy, and free.

I uploaded several shots and videos of my young buddy's to AfroHung when he was barely 19.

Here's my favorite shot of it semi-erect that uploaded to AfroHung. Since then the shot has done the rounds online and now appears on numerous other mostly gay sites. No wonder.

To this day I can't look at this shot without remembering how heavy and gristly and warm and beautifully alive his fully-erect cock felt in my hand the first time I guided it into my wife and he began thrusting and about 20 minutes later ejaculated balls-deep and enviably copiously in her.

2021-07-24 15.10.04.jpg

My buddy is 6'5" tall. Fully erected his cock measures 8 and 3/4 inches in length and 6 and 1/2 inches in girth.

I took the above shot in his bedroom 7 years ago while we were stripping off for sex with each other away from my wife. He was beautifully slim and lithe then with an incredibly sexy musculature and a superbly-sculpted youngman's bum to die for. He is much heavier and more muscular now, which my wife absolutely loves---along with his glorious 7-years-heterosexercised cock of course.

Last edited:
No comparison needed, this is the kind of dick that is actually capable of taming them. We should all accept that and be supportive as they go and find ones like this.

1779785938.gif

No comparison needed, this is the kind of dick that is actually capable of taming them. We should all accept that and be supportive as they go and find ones like this.

1779785938.gif
At first glance I mistook that unbelievably beautiful cock for my young buddy's when he teases my ex with it after coming home super-horny from his track-and-field practice.

The Wet Look is sexy as fuck, like he has just ejaculated down the leg of his baseball pants.

Its justifiably proud possessor's downward wipe of its cummy trunk makes me want to lick and handstroke the full length of it until he spunks again while I'm kissing his cumslit through the clinging fabric and sucking up his entire second load.

My ex and my buddy are gagging to do the same.

Last edited:
At first glance I mistook that unbelievably beautiful cock for my young buddy's when he teases my ex with it after coming home super-horny from his track-and-field practice.

That Wet Look is sexy as fuck, like he has just ejaculated down the left leg of his trackpants.

Damn i bet she's lowkey in love with him then, some baseball bat dick lol. If i ended up with a wife and a bull with a cock like that pic i would just ask her to move him in and sleep on the couch. Whatever i could do to see that thing as much as possible, lol. But yeah that picture always ******* makes my mouth water when i bring it up. Such a perfect cock, it's just not fair

Damn i bet she's lowkey in love with him then, some baseball bat dick lol. If i ended up with a wife and a bull with a cock like that pic i would just ask her to move him in and sleep on the couch. Whatever i could do to see that thing as much as possible, lol. But yeah that picture always ******* makes my mouth water when i bring it up. Such a perfect cock, it's just not fair
I feel the same---"mouthwatering" says it all.

Back