COME ON UK !

With the numbers of of BBCs from UK on this site and how well dispersed they are. From all over; London, Manchester, Midlands, etc. I don't think any BBC loving and "wanting" lady or couple should have problem finding or getting 2(not one)(more than enough).
Lots of locals and nearbys and lots of freelancers and easy "mobiled".
To see a some profiles created 2013- early 2018. (Verified and non verified) clearly stated on profile BBC hunting or searching or even commented or status updated: looking for BBC. To see them still posting or commenting same now: still looking for my first BBC, still searching ...
I think it just clearly says one thing. Fakery or just here for the fantasy.
I must acknowledge and give respect and kudos to those who keep repping themselves and group well.by living of to there Real Stamp they got. The Real real ones.this site owes you an appreciation. Y'all kept it going .
Keep having fun and Keep enjoying the pleasures. and most important, keep being Safe. Merry Xmas and Compliment of the Festive season to all #Safe

With the numbers of of BBCs from UK on this site and how well dispersed they are. From all over; London, Manchester, Midlands, etc. I don't think any BBC loving and "wanting" lady or couple should have problem finding or getting 2(not one)(more than enough).
Lots of locals and nearbys and lots of freelancers and easy "mobiled".
To see a some profiles created 2013- early 2018. (Verified and non verified) clearly stated on profile BBC hunting or searching or even commented or status updated: looking for BBC. To see them still posting or commenting same now: still looking for my first BBC, still searching ...
I think it just clearly says one thing. Fakery or just here for the fantasy.
I must acknowledge and give respect and kudos to those who keep repping themselves and group well.by living of to there Real Stamp they got. The Real real ones.this site owes you an appreciation. Y'all kept it going .
Keep having fun and Keep enjoying the pleasures. and most important, keep being Safe. Merry Xmas and Compliment of the Festive season to all #Safe
Very lovely comment Bro.

A Tsunami of fakes and fantasy seekers on here. Like I have said on some posts here, the more deceptive ones are those that gets past the verification process and yet are Fakes or Time wasters. I have reiterated people should be honest and upfront with what they want, there is no compulsion on either side to do something together. It can be that; I might not be feeling them or they might not be feeling me and that is absolutely understood, just like in normal life, we do not all like the same things. However pretending to be 'real' and wanting to have 'real' fun when you are Fake is a cruel deception.

Adults should act like true Adults!

Very lovely comment Bro.

A Tsunami of fakes and fantasy seekers on here. Like I have said on some posts here, the more deceptive ones are those that gets past the verification process and yet are Fakes or Time wasters. I have reiterated people should be honest and upfront with what they want, there is no compulsion on either side to do something together. It can be that; I might not be feeling them or they might not be feeling me and that is absolutely understood, just like in normal life, we do not all like the same things. However pretending to be 'real' and wanting to have 'real' fun when you are Fake is a cruel deception.

Adults should act like true Adults!
Can't actually fault the verifiers they try their best. Only faultthose who see it as cool to trick them.
I also don't blame those who made it explicitly and implicitly clear they are here for the fantasy or chat or just pic and all. But to those who act like there are for real. Want to meet and ******* only to give different excuses and start turning charmellion...
I think islts just basic BS

Back