COME ON UK !

Very lovely comment Bro.

A Tsunami of fakes and fantasy seekers on here. Like I have said on some posts here, the more deceptive ones are those that gets past the verification process and yet are Fakes or Time wasters. I have reiterated people should be honest and upfront with what they want, there is no compulsion on either side to do something together. It can be that; I might not be feeling them or they might not be feeling me and that is absolutely understood, just like in normal life, we do not all like the same things. However pretending to be 'real' and wanting to have 'real' fun when you are Fake is a cruel deception.

Adults should act like true Adults!
Agree 100%.

It seems as though the UK has the most BBC Sluts. I’d love to go on tour of the UK for at least a week this year. Who will have me? A very handsome, American Bull.
Your Superior Bull,
lol. I'm sure there are loads of sexy ladies in the Uk. But yh we are blessed in the Uk with lovely ladies. from single, partial single, married, partial married, and divorced...
And we have some lovely guys too. Loads of lovely guys. have some lovely ladies travellin down from the States to confirm that

Back